Off-Campus Events

BFA seniors showcase their diverse artworks in Aftershock

After four years of hard work, Binghamton University students in Fine Arts came together to share their unique artwork at the AFTERSHOCK exhibition. From April 28 to May 2, the installation at...

Off-Campus Events

LP Vinyl Records & CDs Fair brings music lovers together

The LP Vinyl Records & CDs Fair returned to Binghamton this past Sunday to welcome a variety of people to look at different forms of physical media. Located at the Broome County...

Off-Campus Events

Dancers of all ages compete at the Binghamton Ballroom Dance Revolution

On Saturday, March 26, dancers, friends and family alike packed into MacArthur Elementary School in Binghamton for the annual Binghamton Ballroom Dance Revolution. The event was hosted by the Binghamton Ballroom Dance...

Off-Campus Events

Events to attend for First Friday Art Walk: Broome County's Incredible Art Scene

First Friday has amazing upcoming events to explore, opening on April 1, the first Friday of the month. There is a broad range of exhibitions to attend, and from religious to cat-themed,...

Off-Campus Events

Spring Equi-Rocks concert set to contribute to the preservation of Binghamton's historical Kilmer Mansion

Want to listen to some underground, local music while supporting a Binghamton historical landmark? On Saturday, March 19 at 5 p.m., the “Spring Equi-Rocks” benefit concert will be exactly that event, taking...

Off-Campus Events

Welcome the spring weather with this month's First Friday

During Women’s History Month, as the winter season comes to an end and spring break is right around the corner, the Broome County Arts Council’s First Friday returns for the month of...

Off-Campus Events

Black Museum opens its door to celebrate Black local and student artists

This past weekend, Black Museum opened its doors for two nights — Feb. 18 and Feb. 19 — at Spool Contemporary Art Space. The art gallery, located on 138 Baldwin St. in...

Theater

"Body Awareness" opens at KNOW Theatre

No topic is taboo in KNOW Theatre’s latest production, “Body Awareness.” The play is centered around Phyllis, a college professor, and Joyce, a high school teacher, who are a same-sex couple with...

Off-Campus Events

Mac and Cheese Fest returns for 7th year

As a patron of the illustrious Mac & Cheese Fest once before, the proof is in the pudding, or in this case, lots and lots of mac and cheese. Returning to the...

Off-Campus Events

The Discovery Center hosts Chinese New Year celebration

Despite the snowy obstacles, a multitude of parents brought their children to The Discovery Center of the Southern Tier on Saturday, Feb. 5 for its Chinese New Year Celebration. The Discovery Center,...

RECENT NEWS

Orientation Issue 2022

Places to know at BU

Orientation Issue 2022

Resources to know at BU

Orientation Issue 2022

Shelley Dionne named dean of SOM

Orientation Issue 2022

Pipe Dream’s stories of the year

Orientation Issue 2022

Dates to know at BU