Off-Campus Events

Cirque Musica tumbles through Veterans Arena

Cirque Musica Holiday enchanted the Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena on Thursday, Dec. 6 with its “Wonderland” performance. Supported by the Binghamton Philharmonic Orchestra, the Cirque Musica cast performed daring and...

Off-Campus Events

Classic tale comes to life at Roberson

This December, the Roberson Mansion will bring a classic Charles Dickens tale to its festively decorated halls. The classic holiday tale, “A Christmas Carol,” will be brought to life in an interactive...

Off-Campus Events

Local bar to host drag show for a cause

Since its establishment in 2005, the Binghamton Pride Coalition has used its platform as a leading LGBTQ group in the greater Binghamton area to promote the acceptance of all sexualities and genders....

Off-Campus Events

Christmas and candles light up Phelps Mansion

During the month of December, the Phelps Mansion Museum will offer extended hours and special candlelight tours to show off its holiday decor. Built in 1870 for Sherman Phelps, a local business...

Off-Campus Events

Local artists featured at theatre festival

The 15th annual Playwright and Artists Festival recently concluded at the KNOW Theatre in Downtown Binghamton. The festival asks its playwrights to compose their submissions based on a different work of art...

Off-Campus Events

Video Games Live takes music from screen to stage

Video Games Live enraptured audience members of all ages on Nov. 16 with performances of soundtracks ranging from classics like “The Legend of Zelda” to modern favorites like “Overwatch.” The show, held...

Off-Campus Events

Roberson Museum gets spooky with haunted tours

This October, an ominous presence looms over the Roberson Museum and Science Center at 30 Front St. in Downtown Binghamton, and guests have taken notice. Fortunately, Paula Grosso, an educator at the...

Off-Campus Events

Get your scream on at the 27th annual Boo at the Zoo

This weekend saw the beginning of the 27th annual “Boo at the Zoo” festival at the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park. This haunted Halloween adventure begins as guests are greeted by a...

Off-Campus Events

Discover antique bargains at Cutler Flea Market

College students are frequently on the hunt for the best bargains and deals on anything we can find to hang up on our dorm room walls and make college feel a little...

Off-Campus Events

Stories take center stage at Atomic Tom’s

The second Literati Reading Series event of the semester was held Oct. 19 at Atomic Tom’s in Downtown Binghamton. The series, run in partnership between the Binghamton Center for Writers and the...

Off-Campus Events

RoberCon celebrates fandoms

In popular media, the word “geek” is sometimes associated with an intellectual and awkward person, outside of “the norm” interests. A celebration of nerd culture, fringe interests and all things related to...