Off-Campus Events

Roberson Museum tours reveal spirits of the mansion's past

Laden with cobwebs, dimly lit hallways and tales of ghosts echoing through the halls, the Roberson Museum and Science Center hosted its annual “Souls of Roberson Mansion” tours for October. Veering from...

Off-Campus Events

Phelps Mansion spotlights Victorian death culture

If you’ve been dying to catch an atmospheric glimpse of Court Street’s Phelps Mansion Museum, this Halloween season might be the best time to check it out. “Death Comes To The Phelps,”...

Off-Campus Events

'The Asylum Project' unveils story from Binghamton State Hospital

Drawn in by the storied hallways and eerie atmosphere of Binghamton State Hospital, Elizabeth Mozer, an associate professor of theatre at Binghamton University, embarked on an investigation into a story that provoked...

Off-Campus Events

Path Through History Weekend to show rich history of Broome County

This weekend, Broome County is preparing to go back in time. The county will be participating in Path Through History Weekends (PTHW), a statewide initiative run by tourism site I Love NY....

Off-Campus Events

Serling Fest celebrates 60th anniversary of "The Twilight Zone"

In celebration of the 60th anniversary of “The Twilight Zone,” fans from the United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada and all over the United States gathered this weekend to honor creator Rod Serling’s legacy....

Off-Campus Events

"Hidden In Plain Sight" to raise awareness of decaying buildings

On Friday, the Bundy Museum of History and Art held the opening reception for “Hidden in Plain Sight,” an exhibition designed to highlight historical architecture throughout New York state and prevent its...

Off-Campus Events

CVAC turns Binghamton purple for domestic violence awareness

As a horde of fraternity brothers in high heels paraded down Washington Street for their “Walk a Mile in Her Shoes” fundraiser, locals and Binghamton University students alike gathered to watch in...

Off-Campus Events

October’s spooky First Friday welcomes fall with skulls, zombies and more

It’s finally October, which means spooky season is in full swing. If you’re looking for some artsy fall festivities to prepare you for Halloween, look no further than our monthly First Friday...

Off-Campus Events

Xcite Wrestling brings the heat of the ring to Oakdale Mall

This fall, the Oakdale Mall will welcome a new business into the ring as Xcite Wrestling opens their new 6,000-square-foot entertainment complex, The X: The Xcite Wrestling Xhibition Hall. While Xcite Wrestling...

Off-Campus Events

Sixth-annual Robercon to return this weekend

Fans of science fiction, fantasy, comic books, tabletop games and more will flock Downtown this weekend to RoberCon, a two-day convention at the Roberson Museum and Science Center running from Sept. 28...

Off-Campus Events

First Ward Charities Inc. to debut Play it Forward Concert Series

This weekend, First Ward Charities Inc. will debut their Play it Forward Music Series to raise money for charitable causes in the Binghamton area. The series will kick off with Harvest Fest,...

Off-Campus Events

BU Acres' third-annual Fall Festival highlights sustainability

Pumpkin carving, homegrown squash and musical accompaniment by acoustic guitar dominated Binghamton University Acres’ third-annual Fall Festival from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday. Located on Bunn Hill Road at the...