Binghamton’s Restaurant Week is the perfect opportunity to explore the vast variety of cuisines Downtown while having fun with friends — and will allow you to finally get a feel for the area in sober daylight. If you’ve already been participating in Restaurant Week and are tired of trying the exotic foods it has to offer, then head over to Burger Mondays Bar & Grille, where you’ll be sure to find comforting and delicious dishes at reasonable prices in a chic setting.

From burgers and pork chops to chili and mac & cheese, there’s something for everyone at Burger Mondays, located at 23 Henry St. Although the restaurant can at first give the impression of a high-quality steakhouse with its dim lighting, lofty brick walls and intricately cushioned chairs, the vibe is casual and the food can hardly be considered expensive.

The appetizers, which include not only your traditional soup and salad but also egg rolls, calamari, chips and dip and even fried pickles, cost around $8, and the mouthwatering desserts are only $4. The burgers come in at about $12 apiece, but are worth the price: They’re gigantic and utterly delectable.

With over 10 types to choose from — whether beef, ground chicken or veggie — the burgers are thick and succulent, topped off with fresh garnish, a soft bun and fries on the side. If you opt for the marinated chicken or portobello burger, you’ve also made the right choice: The food is cooked to perfection.

“My favorite part of the meal was the fries — I knew I needed to order them when I saw the server walk by with someone else’s,” said Rebecca Cohen, a freshman majoring in human development. Not only did she love the thinly cut fries, she also appreciated the welcoming and fast service.

After finishing your entrée, make sure to save room for dessert, the absolute best part of the meal. Burger Mondays offers pies, ice cream sandwiches, strudels, the richest and most hearty peanut butter chocolate brownies and nearly 10 flavors of milkshakes, including pretzel! The hardest part about taking a trip to Burger Mondays would have to be choosing which dessert to try, if you don’t end up ordering more than one to share around the table.

Whether you want a relaxing night out with friends or simply to bring your date somewhere with a nice atmosphere and delicious food, Burger Mondays is an excellent choice. It’s casual enough to throw on a pair of jeans and call it a day, but you wouldn’t be out of place putting on a dress and getting dolled up, either. This Restaurant Week, make sure you head Downtown to Burger Mondays, where you’ll enjoy tasty, fulfilling meals at a reasonably low price in a stylish atmosphere.