On-Campus Events

Foster the People draw thousands to Spring Fling concert

Spring Fling brought the jams this year featuring a new student band, Gnarwall, hip-hop artist DRAM and headliner Foster the People. Gnarwall, a seven-piece hip-hop/funk band, formed in fall 2017 after a...

On-Campus Events

RPU to host Night of Noise to end Day of Silence

This Friday, Binghamton University’s Rainbow Pride Union (RPU) invites LGBTQ students and allies to take an oath of silence during the day — and erupt in celebration at night. RPU will be...

On-Campus Events

Fashion Runway club inspires with #RealPeople

From dark, multipurpose space, the Binghamton University Union Undergrounds transformed into a vintage and streetwear fashion showcase on Sunday. Fashion Runway welcomed students and community members to its first major event, a...

On-Campus Events

At Moefest, Jay Som rocked the Spine with indie-pop vibes

For Jay Som — a moniker for Oakland-based bedroom-pop artist Melina Duterte — who headlined WHRW’s Moefest on Saturday, performing on college campuses can be a surprise. “College shows are really fun...

On-Campus Events

DRAM to open at Spring Fling

After announcing three weeks ago that Foster the People will headline Spring Fling, the Student Association Programming Board (SAPB) announced today that hip-hop artist DRAM will open for the alternative group. DRAM,...

On-Campus Events

BTV hosts first Spring Thing show

While acts like Mac Miller, Matt and Kim and Walk the Moon have headlined Binghamton University’s Spring Fling in the past, BTV’s Spring Thing provides a different kind of show. Student band...

On-Campus Events

'Girl Code' stars discuss dating, self-confidence

MTV’s “Girl Code” fan favorites Nicole Byer and Carly Aquilino performed a stand-up comedy show for over 200 audience members on Friday, April 13. The show was sponsored by the Student Association...

On-Campus Events

Foster the People to headline Spring Fling 2018

After three consecutive rap and hip-hop concerts, the Student Association Programming Board (SAPB) is changing its tune and bringing Foster the People to headline Spring Fling this year. The SAPB announced today...

On-Campus Events

SAPB to bring former 'Girl Code' stars to campus

“Girl Code” starlettes are coming to Binghamton University. The Student Association Programming Board announced on Monday that actress-comedians Nicole Byer and Carly Aquilino will be performing in Lecture Hall 1 on April...

On-Campus Events

Jay Som to headline Moefest 2018

In summer 2016, bedroom-pop songwriter Jay Som was touring with indie-rock musician Mitski, playing a short four-song set and only having released a two-track EP at the time. Less than a year...