On-Campus Events

Somersaults, splits and stunts on stage

An afternoon of music, humor, dance — and Velcro. Welcome to Galumpha. The 16 routines performed during Galumpha’s Saturday afternoon show in the Osterhout Concert Theater of the Anderson Center contained all...

On-Campus Events

Family weekend comedy show: Q&A featuring Colin Quinn, Chris Gethard and Joe List

Students, parents and community members filled the Events Center on Friday for the annual Family Weekend comedy show, sponsored by the Student Association Programming Board. The evening was hosted by comedian Joe...

On-Campus Events

Adjunct lecturer brings dystopia to the classroom

After spending most of her academic career teaching 19th-century British literature, Elizabeth Signorotti is taking a chance with her new dystopian literature class. “It seems like the ultimate buzzkill; it’s like, I’m...

On-Campus Events

New Late Nite director shakes up programming

A Binghamton University staple, Late Nite Binghamton, is held every Friday and Saturday night in the University Union, providing a space for students to gather together to watch movies, eat food, play...

On-Campus Events

Stephen Stills and Judy Collins perform at Anderson Center

Students and community members took to the Anderson Center’s Osterhout Concert Theater on Monday evening to reminisce with performers Stephen Stills and Judy Collins, currently on their first tour together to promote...

On-Campus Events

Library celebrates the 1960s

If you’re already in Glenn G. Bartle Library for finals week and looking for an escape from your studies, try traveling back to the 1960s through the library’s new exhibition, “Summer of...

On-Campus Events

Classes collaborate to showcase African culture

It’s a collaboration of cultures — and college classes. On Thursday, four classes — Africana Studies/Theater 229: Beginning African Dance, Africana Studies/Theater 329: Advanced African Dance, Africana Studies188B/ Music 144: Intro to...

On-Campus Events

Cinema department to light up Bartle before finals

Before Glenn G. Bartle Library becomes a haven of cramming, the library will celebrate the last day of classes with an outdoor activity: a showing of projection artwork against the Library Tower....

Television

Live from campus, it's Aidy Bryant

Most people wouldn’t want their old diary entries shown on the Lecture Hall 1 projector. But for Aidy Bryant, it was a bit that hit home with the crowd. The comedian, known...

On-Campus Events

M-Hope to host arts event

This Saturday at 8 p.m., Mental Health Outreach Peer Educators (M-HOPE) is hosting a Positive Expression Night at the Undergrounds Coffeehouse in the Old University Union. The event will feature artistic performances...

On-Campus Events

SNL’s Aidy Bryant to come to campus

It may not be Saturday night, but NBC’s Aidy Bryant will be performing on campus next Friday. The Student Association Programming Board announced today that the “Saturday Night Live” cast member will...