On-Campus Events

Change of Tone prepares to host semester show

Get ready for an aca-awesome performance from Change of Tone, Binghamton University’s diversity-based a cappella group. Change of Tone is hosting its semester show on Friday, Dec. 9 at 8 p.m., where...

On-Campus Events

Check out these de-stress events to cope with finals week

Finals are undoubtedly one of the most stressful times for students throughout the semester. Big exams and papers are the only things on our minds, but sometimes the mind should be cleared....

On-Campus Events

Jazz Nutcracker is a festive success

Binghamton University’s Mainstage production of Jazz Nutcracker, a biennial tradition broken by COVID-19, has finally returned. Coming to the stage with Choreographer and Director JoEllen Kuhlman — an adjunct lecturer in the...

On-Campus Events

Community comes together for Asian Night 2022

The Mandela Room was packed full of formal dresses and suits on Saturday for Asian Night 2022: A Tap Away. Asian Night is the biggest annual event for Asian organizations on Binghamton...

On-Campus Events

DCP brings "Carrie" from paper to live musical

Amid the peaceful fall season comes a psychological thriller-musical that would make anyone either scream or sing along — whichever suits you. Based on Stephen King’s novel, “Carrie: The Musical” is comprised...

On-Campus Events

TSO hosts Loy Krathong: Festival of Floating Lights

For a few hours on the afternoon of Nov. 19, a spacious room in the University Union was transformed with festive decorations like string lights, paper elephants and gold streamers at the...

On-Campus Events

NSA hosts the 2022 Acalympic Games

If you have not yet heard of the 2022 Acalympic Games, aca-scuse me? In the great words of “Pitch Perfect 2,” let’s talk-apella. No Strings Attached, or NSA for short, is BU’s...

On-Campus Events

BUMP brings dreamy and electronic beats to BU

This past Thursday, the Binghamton University Union Underground Cafe was the place to be as students came together for the newest Binghamton Underground Music Presents (BUMP) show — featuring Blue Hawaii and...

On-Campus Events

BBDA's Royal Ball is a regal success

The Binghamton Ballroom Dance Association (BBDA) transported Binghamton University students, family and friends back to 19th-century royalty with their Royal Ball event this past Friday. The event — hosted in the Mandela...

On-Campus Events

Elizabeth Mozer stuns in her one-woman show "The Asylum Project"

This past Tuesday, the Binghamton University Arts Museum presented a one-woman show called “The Asylum Project,” written and performed by Elizabeth Mozer, an associate professor in the theatre department. The performance took...