On-Campus Events

PULSE hosts 10th-annual banquet

This Saturday, Binghamton University students came together for a night of education, empowerment and performance for the Powerful United Ladies Striving to Elevate (PULSE)’s 10th-annual banquet. The banquet, titled “Transcendent: The Story...

On-Campus Events

DSA's Teteo In Paradise

Vibrant shades of red, orange and green and a welcoming ambience filled the Mandela Room on Friday night as the Dominican Student Association (DSA) hosted their first-ever banquet, Teteo In Paradise. Students...

On-Campus Events

Chinascope hosts 25th-annual Dragon Night

This past Saturday, Binghamton University’s Chinascope hosted and sold out their 25th annual “Dragon Night” in the Mandela Room. When entering the event, attendees were greeted with a raffle ticket presented as...

On-Campus Events

HPC hosts 16th BNL, 'Beast Mode'

The Hinman Production Company (HPC) wrapped up their first production of the semester with a sold out final night performance of Binghamton Night Live (BNL). The show, which first ran in 2016,...

On-Campus Events

BU theatre department puts on 'Three Sisters' play

Binghamton University’s theatre department brought comedy and tragedy to the Watters Theater stage in the Anderson Center this past weekend with their rendition of “Three Sisters.” Anton Chekhov’s “Three Sisters” — a...

On-Campus Events

TASC hosts Spider-Man themed banquet

The Taiwanese American Student Coalition (TASC) hosted their Spider-Man themed banquet this past Sunday, bringing together Binghamton University students for a night of games, performances and a celebration of the Asian community...

On-Campus Events

Momenta Quartet plays at BU Art Museum

This past Friday, the Binghamton University’s Department of Music brought art and music together with the Momenta Quartet. Taking place in the BU Art Museum’s main gallery this past Friday at 5...

On-Campus Events

Common Ground hosts bi-semester Reading Series

This past Friday, Common Ground held their bi-semester Reading Series in the Alumni Lounge. The event was an opportunity for graduate and undergraduate students to come together and share some of the...

On-Campus Events

SHADES hosts eighth-annual Sex Carnival

SHADES, an organization for LGBTQIA+ students of color on campus, hosted its eighth-annual Sex Carnival this past Sunday evening. This year’s theme was “boudoir” — a word that evokes images of burlesque...

On-Campus Events

Chabad's mock Jewish wedding

From an abundant smorgasbord to enthusiastic extended family members, Chabad at Binghamton’s Mock Wedding was a brilliant representation of Jewish values and community. This past Sunday, members of Chabad and their friends...