Macklemore, a rap artist best known for his anti-consumerism anthem “Thrift Shop,” has been really consistent when it comes to his fashion sense. From his hyena-fur coat and bolo tie to his haircut, it’s easy to tell that Macklemore is a fashion entity on the rise.

It’s so hard to choose, but here are the top four Macklemore looks:

4. “Thrift Shop”

How could anyone not fall in love with the man who wears a tiger print coat with matching fur shoulder pads and collar? The video has a plethora of notable get-ups like his Velcro sneakers and cat and dog vest. His best outfit in this video, however, is a tie between the fringe tank top and the Batman onesie, because those should both be staples in everyone’s wardrobe.

3. “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”

Macklemore’s ensemble on the Ellen Show is amazing. The rapper wore a white oversized poncho — yes, a poncho — with an Aztec print on the sides and, of course, fringe. It’s a really simple outfit, but it still makes a statement. It’s apparent that he literally couldn’t care less about what anybody thinks about him, which just makes you respect him even more.

2. “Saturday Night Live”

When Macklemore took the SNL stage on March 2, it was clear that he really stepped up his game. He wore a Logan Neitzel red suit with, you guessed it, gold fringe on his shoulders, because you can’t actually have an outfit without it. And to match his black loafers, he wore a black leather tank top. Only a real man could wear a leather tank top, perform a song about shopping in a thrift shop and still be taken seriously.

1. “And We Danced”

In this 2009 music video, the audience gets a glimpse of Macklemore’s alter-ego, Sir Raven Bowie, the British heartthrob of every girl’s dream. Continuing with the fringe theme, the great Raven Bowie rides in with another fringed jacket, no surprise, but also possibly the best accessory in history, Tyrone the horse. The fact that he has a horse and the horse’s name is Tyrone just further increases his credibility. Another smart move by Bowie is wearing the very original and less than roomy metallic gold swimsuit. Furthermore, the great Raven Bowie teaches us the greatest lesson of all: it’s not a real party unless you’re wearing a glittery, gold man-jumpsuit with the matching headband. Thanks, Macklemore, for teaching us how to dress hard, party well and live our lives in style.