Track and Field

Track and field competes at David Hemery Valentine Invitational

This weekend’s frigid weather could not cool down graduate student Brooke Bonney’s record-breaking season as the Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams traveled to Boston University to compete in the...

Track and Field

Track and field competes at Cornell Upstate Indoor Challenge

With a second-place finish for both Binghamton squads and five individual wins, the Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams put together solid performances at the Cornell Upstate Indoor Challenge. Junior...

Track and Field

Track and field star caps college career

Former graduate student Keishorea Armstrong finished her illustrious Binghamton track and field career with a trip to the NCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships on June 7 to participate in the women’s...

Track and Field

Armstrong competes in NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships

Graduate student sprinter and jumper Keishorea Armstrong made the long jump to College Station, Texas this weekend as Binghamton’s sole representative at the NCAA Division I Indoor Track and Field Championships. This...

Track and Field

Track and field competes at AE Championships

The Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams came out strong at the America East Indoor Track and Field Championships. The Bearcats set both conference and school records in multiple events...

Track and Field

Track and Field competes at the National Open and Kane Invitational

The Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams had strong showings in both the Penn State National Open and the Cornell Kane Invitational over the weekend. Neither meet had team scoring,...

Track and Field

Bearcats compete at Upstate Challenge

The Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams finished fourth and third, respectively, in the Upstate Challenge at Cornell over the weekend. There were seven teams in both competitions. BU head...

Track and Field

Garn continues success

In his first year as a professional athlete, former Binghamton track and field standout Jesse Garn has thrived. Garn captured first place (4:00.83) in the men’s mile at the Penn Relays in...

Track and Field

Track and field places fifth at AE Championship meet

Despite standout individual performances from the Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams, both squads finished fifth of nine at the America East (AE) Outdoor Track and Field Championships in Durham,...

Track and Field

BU men fourth, women third at Bucknell Team Challenge

With two weeks until the beginning of the championship season, the Binghamton men’s track and field team finished in fourth place of eight and the women’s team finished in third of seven...