Track and Field

Track and field teams compete at Lehigh Happy Easter Races

Competing at the Lehigh Happy Easter Races, the Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams witnessed another broken BU program record for the second meet in a row. Redshirt senior Emily...

Track and Field

Track and field teams compete at Lafayette Open

Having not competed since the end of the 2019-20 indoor season, the Binghamton men’s and women’s track teams had strong performances at the Lafayette Open over the weekend. The Bearcats recorded nine...

Track and Field

Track and field compete at ECAC/IC4A Championships

With the outdoor season scheduled to start in the coming weeks, the Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams wrapped up their indoor competition at the ECAC/IC4A championships. While only six...

Track and Field

Mallory Prelewicz retains AE indoor pole vaulting title

At the America East (AE) Indoor Track and Field Championships last week, the women’s track and field team placed seventh. Several Bearcats shined individually, with six BU athletes winning individual AE titles....

Track and Field

Track and field compete at America East Indoor Championships

Over the weekend, the Binghamton track and field teams concluded their indoor season at the America East Indoor Track and Field Championships. The men’s team finished with 81 points for a fifth-place...

Track and Field

Bearcat briefs: track and field

With the America East Indoor Championships right around the corner, the Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams sent athletes to meets at Iowa State, Boston College and Cornell University in...

Track and Field

Dan Schaffer makes Binghamton history in redshirt junior season

This season, redshirt junior Dan Schaffer has proven to be one of the most formidable distance runners in the nation, sitting among world-class track and field athletes and competing at the highest...

Track and Field

Track and field teams compete at Penn State, Schaffer participates in Millrose Games

The 113th-annual New York Road Runners Millrose Games, held at The Armory in New York City last weekend, is consistently one of the most prestigious meets across both high school and collegiate...

Track and Field

Track and field compete in National Open and Kane Invitational

Building up momentum to take on the America East Championships later this month, the Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams competed at the Kane Invitational in Ithaca, New York and...

Track and Field

Track and field compete at Cornell, Boston University meets

Coming off of the Upstate Challenge meet in Ithaca, New York and the John Thomas Terrier Classic at Boston University last Saturday, the Binghamton men’s and women’s track and field teams continue...