Pipe Dream's Bearcast

Episode 2.8: The Triple Lindy with David Walters

The Pipe Dream sports desk sits down with sophomore diver David Walters. This episode was hosted by staff writers Edward Aaron and Samantha Marsh. The show is edited by Jillian Forstadt. Special...

Pipe Dream's Bearcast

Episode 2.7: Winter Sports Open Season

The Pipe Dream sports desk recaps everything happening with the Binghamton basketball teams, analyzes the NFL season at its midpoint and breaks down what’s happening in the NBA. This episode was hosted...

Pipe Dream's Bearcast

Episode 2.6: Basketball Preview with Professor David Archer

The Pipe Dream sports desk previews the upcoming men’s and women’s basketball seasons. We also sit down with David Archer, coordinator of the education minor and a member of the National Association...

Pipe Dream's Bearcast

Episode 2.5: Are the Knicks Back?

The Pipe Dream sports desk discusses the fall seasons in Binghamton sports, previews the start of the NBA season and breaks down week six of the NFL season. This episode was hosted...

Pipe Dream's Bearcast

Episode 2.4: Showtime with J.C. Show

The Pipe Dream sports desk breaks down the latest in Binghamton sports, previews the upcoming weekend in fantasy football and sits down with men’s basketball guard J.C. Show. This episode was hosted...

Pipe Dream's Bearcast

Episode 2.3: Best on the field

The Pipe Dream sports desk recaps week one of the NFL season, breaks down the latest in Binghamton sports, and interviews women’s soccer forward Kayla Saager. This episode was hosted by contributing...

Pipe Dream's Bearcast

Episode 2.2: Par for the course

The Pipe Dream sports desk previews the start of the NFL season, shares highlights from the Bearcats latest games and speaks with golfer Justin Lane. This episode was hosted by contributing writer...

Pipe Dream's Bearcast

Episode 2.1: In the Flesch

The Pipe Dream Sports desk recaps all things Binghamton University sports, discusses the storylines from the NFL preseason and speaks with men’s soccer midfielder Kevin Flesch. This episode was hosted by contributing...

Pipe Dream's Bearcast

Episode 5: The three main food groups with Kai Moon

On the season finale of the The Bearcast, the Pipe Dream sports section sits down with sophomore guard Kai Moon to discuss her offseason workouts, her favorite professional basketball players and her...

Pipe Dream's Bearcast

Episode 4: Just Some Hungry Bearcats with Jessica Rutherford

In the latest episode of PD Bearcast, the Pipe Dream sports section chats with softball’s all-time hits leader, senior outfielder Jessica Rutherford. (00:26). We also offer our takes on the first round...