On the Record

February 15, 2018: Season 2, Episode 2

We delve a little deeper into some of the stories from our 2018 Sex Issue. Professionals from Family Planning of South Central NY discuss the link between birth control methods and mental...

On the Record

February 8, 2018: Season 2, Episode 1

Select scenes from Downtown Binghamton’s hottest speakeasy, 205 Dry, with owner Alise Willerton. PRISM editor Kara Jillian Brown speaks about her experiences as a journalist of color and the future of the...

On the Record

November 16, 2017: Episode Eight

WHRW General Manager Jeff Goldberg discusses copyright issues at Binghamton University’s free-format radio station; Binghamton Hots plans franchise locations; how students are buying tickets for the sold out Post Malone fall concert....

On the Record

November 9, 2017: Episode Seven

Republicans dominate the local election; Broome County Executive Jason Garnar opens public conversation on the budget and combatting the opioid epidemic; and how the Mainstage production gives a classic show a modern...

On the Record

October 26, 2017: Episode Five

The Binghamton women’s soccer team wins in overtime (3:19). BU men’s and women’s cross country head coach Annette Acuff speaks on developing the full potential of the team (4:48). Highlights from the...

On the Record

October 19, 2017: Episode Four

We look at the impact of the record flooding here in Binghamton, six years later (2:30), how students are addressing sexual assault on campus after an explosion of discussion on social media...

On the Record

October 12, 2017: Episode Three

Pipe Dream’s Amy Donovan and Jillian Forstadt discuss the latest in Binghamton University theater productions (1:40), new projects Downtown and the University’s role in them (10:00), news from SUNY headquarters (16:20) and...

On the Record

October 5, 2017: Episode Two

Student engagement in the Binghamton mayoral race is on the rise this semester. Jacob Bezner, campaign manager of Generation Vote and sophomore, speaks about the CCE’s mayoral forum on Wednesday and voter...

On the Record

Sept. 28, 2017: Episode One

Welcome to the first episode of On the Record, Pipe Dream’s weekly roundup of the news affecting the Binghamton University community. We’ll take a deeper look at some of our headlines and...