Podcast

On the Record: Bill Martin, JUST Founding Member (Episode 3.2)

Pipe Dream’s News Editor Jacob Knipes, and News Intern Hallie Milligan, speaks with Bill Martin — a founding member of Justice and Unity in the Southern Tier (JUST). JUST advocates against policing...

Podcast

On the Record: Anna Warfield, LUMA Production Director (Episode 3.1)

Pipe Dream’s Arts & Culture Editor and Editor-in-Chief spoke with Anna Warfield, the LUMA production director, ahead of the seventh-annual LUMA festival. The festival, recently named in People Magazine’s “Top 100 Reasons...

On the Record

April 12, 2018: Season 2, Episode 4

On April 13, students and faculty filled the Anderson Center for “Campus Speech: What are the Limits?” Many attendees, however, called out the panel for failing to address most recent incidents. Assistant...

On the Record

March 8, 2018: Season 2, Episode 3

This week, our staff take a look at some of the multicultural artists talked about in the latest issue of PRISM. Sophea Clarke, a sophomore majoring in biology, talks about embracing her...

On the Record

February 15, 2018: Season 2, Episode 2

We delve a little deeper into some of the stories from our 2018 Sex Issue. Professionals from Family Planning of South Central NY discuss the link between birth control methods and mental...

On the Record

February 8, 2018: Season 2, Episode 1

Select scenes from Downtown Binghamton’s hottest speakeasy, 205 Dry, with owner Alise Willerton. PRISM editor Kara Jillian Brown speaks about her experiences as a journalist of color and the future of the...

On the Record

November 16, 2017: Episode Eight

WHRW General Manager Jeff Goldberg discusses copyright issues at Binghamton University’s free-format radio station; Binghamton Hots plans franchise locations; how students are buying tickets for the sold out Post Malone fall concert....

On the Record

November 9, 2017: Episode Seven

Republicans dominate the local election; Broome County Executive Jason Garnar opens public conversation on the budget and combatting the opioid epidemic; and how the Mainstage production gives a classic show a modern...

On the Record

October 26, 2017: Episode Five

The Binghamton women’s soccer team wins in overtime (3:19). BU men’s and women’s cross country head coach Annette Acuff speaks on developing the full potential of the team (4:48). Highlights from the...

On the Record

October 19, 2017: Episode Four

We look at the impact of the record flooding here in Binghamton, six years later (2:30), how students are addressing sexual assault on campus after an explosion of discussion on social media...