Health & Beauty

DIY Summer Beauty

With sunny summer days upon us, taking the steps looking radiant is key. Trips to the beach, chlorinated pools and many hours outside can wreak havoc on your skin and hair. To...

Lifestyles

Easy and effective workouts anyone can try during exams

You know the drill. During finals week, there’s no time for food, sleep or anything but studying — and definitely no time for exercise. But exercise is a great stress reliever, and...

Health & Beauty

Simple and cute hairstyles that are perfect for the sun

The spring heat can be hard enough to handle, but having uncooperative hair can make it truly unbearable. Pairing curled ponytails or messy buns with braids, headbands and clips can help transform...

Health & Beauty

Face mask recipes to de-stress this Finals Week

A great way to take time for yourself and fake the appearance of having it all together is to do a DIY face mask. Grab a group of friends and whip up ...

Health & Beauty

Organic Yoga takes students to new heights in Johnson City

“There’s a ton of yoga studios in this area,” Farrell said. “But we wanted to be a small community so we try to have relationships with everybody who’s coming here.” ...

Health & Beauty

Revamp your beauty kit with cruelty-free products

Major drugstore brands such as Maybelline, CoverGirl or L’Oreal Paris are guilty of testing these products on animals. Well-known, more expensive ones such as MAC, Clinique and Lancôme are not innocent either. ...

Health & Beauty

Your new makeup kit for less

These alternatives are easily accessible and have a price tag that is not as hard to look at. ...

Health & Beauty

Step up your workout with these outdoor workouts

After a sweltering summer, people begin to take warm weather for granted and, although it’s nice out now, it’s not going to last much longer. This semester, take advantage of the sun...