- When the weed grows in Binghamton
- Harpur’s Ferry responders trained for drug-related incidents
- Cannabis offers more than just a way to get high
- Get home-baked: How to cater to your cannabis cravings
- Post-pot munchies that’ll let you burn before bikini season
- Commentary: NCAA should continue steps to end marijuana testing, sanctions at national level
- Editorial: High Stakes
We are proud to present Pipe Dream’s 2017 Drug Issue. On our annual drug survey, we asked about everything from marijuana to acid, and students didn’t shy away from being honest. Some crazy stories were divulged: sex on acid, weed cookies in Barcelona and road trips with blunts. But what was more interesting was the data we collected about the drug habits of BU students. While many answers weren’t so shocking by any means — more than 80 percent of students have tried marijuana and fewer than 5 percent of students have tried heroin — others were more telling. Enjoy the survey results below, as well as our drug-related content — we hope you think it’s dope.
- When is violence acceptable?
- ‘Do yourself a favor and never ever ever silence your pain’: Kevin Hines, who survived jump from Golden Gate, brings mental health message to campus
- Binghamton man sentenced in hit-and-run death of BU student Stefani Lineva
- Executive Director of Transportation and Parking Services leaves prematurely
- Editorial: A fair shot