Sourced from Ballotpedia Diane Sare

Diane Sare is an independent candidate running for election to the U.S. Senate. Sare, a graduate of the New England Conservatory of Music, has previously worked as a political organizer and classical musician. Sare has previously ran for several positions in New Jersey.

What motivated you to run for this position?

“Our nation is in a great crisis, driven by the collapse of the trans-Atlantic financial system, but also expressed in a degraded culture, and a lack of concern for the future of our people. There is no qualified leadership coming from the Congress, which is probably the most degenerate, with few exceptions, in history. I had the privilege of working with a brilliant economist and statesman Lyndon LaRouche for 33 years, until his death in 2019, and I believe that I can provide the leadership which is needed.”

How does your background and previous experience make you a good candidate for this position?

“Besides what I said above, I am a trained classical musician and choral conductor. Artists tend to have a greater appreciation of the diverse talents that reside in each individual human being. I don’t believe that the American people want to be as divided as the extreme-opinion mongering mainstream media is trying to make us.”

What do you believe are the biggest concerns of the people of your district and how do you plan to approach them?

“My district is the state of New York, and the United States, since this is a federal office. People are anxious about the cost of living and personal survival. They are worried about crime and the lack of resources to provide mental health care to those who need it. People are also rightly worried about the risk of nuclear war between the Unites States and Russia — a situation which was entirely avoidable, but for the insanity of the Biden Administration, the [Government Communications Headquarters] and NATO.”

Access to reproductive health care has been a big concern for many students and young people across the nation. How do you plan to address these concerns?

“I am pro-life. That means that we must have an economy which is conducive to supporting life, including health care, affordable housing, day care, etc. I wonder why no one has asked me about my position on the fact that over 14,000 new born babies starved to death in Afghanistan between January and March of this year, thanks to American policy.”

What is your stance on gun control, and how would you address it if elected?

“I don’t think gun control is an issue. We have a violent culture and a collapsing economy, and [US. Sen. Chuck Schumer] wants to commercialize high-potency marijuana products which can cause psychosis. Our nation needs a mission, like the Apollo Project, or the [Civilization Conservation Corps] of FDR. We need to build 43,000 miles of high speed rail and 500 new nuclear power plants. I don’t think young people would be killing themselves or each other if they knew how badly they are needed to build the nation.”

The costs of a college education have been a major concern in recent years. What is your stance on college debt and how do you plan to address it?

“We should bankrupt Wall Street. These costs are driven by unbridled speculation which should be outlawed. Everything is out of proportion. When my father went to medical school at UVM, in the early 1960s, it was $675 per semester, and my mother, a biochemist, supported both of them by working as a church musician.”

What do you offer the students and youth of Broome County and why should they vote for you?

“If my policies were to be adopted (which would require a lot more people like me getting into the Congress), people in their 20s now could expect to participate in the greatest peacetime economic recovery ever in history. Your grandchildren would be able to get on a maglev train and travel west, through Alaska, across the Bering Strait, all the way to Paris in a day. The farmers of New York state and the great plains will be unleashed to double food production and end starvation. The continent of Africa will have 2.5 billion prosperous people, living to the age of 95, and they will be a market for advanced sector goods produced in the United States. Within 30 years we will have established an industrial base on the moon, and the beginnings of a colony on Mars. If you want to have a short difficult life which ends in a nuclear mushroom cloud, drug overdose or abject poverty and misery, you can vote for Schumer or Pinion.”