News

Johnson City Trustee: David Lechner

David G. Lechner is running for Johnson City Trustee. What motivated you to run for this position? “Too many candidates run unopposed in local elections. Village of Johnson City voters deserve a...

News

Johnson City Trustee: Robert Reynolds

Robert Reynolds is running for Johnson City Trustee. What motivated you to run for this position? “When the present mayor and trustees saw that no major party was running against them, our...

Election Issue 2022

Town of Union Council: Joseph Nirchi

Joseph Nirchi is a Republican candidate for Town of Union Council. Nirchi has served as a Village Trustee for the Village of Endicott and chaired the Street Lighting Commission for the Town...

Election Issue 2022

Broome County Legislator of District 15: Mark Whalen

Mark Whalen is a Democrat running for reelection to be the Broome County Legislator of District 15. Prior to being appointed to the position in 2014 and reelected in 2020, Whalen represented...

Election Issue 2022

Broome County’s 3rd district: Kelly Wildoner

Kelly Wildoner is the Republican candidate for Broome County’s 3rd district in the Broome County Legislature. Wildoner was first elected to the legislature in 2012 and was reelected in 2020 as a...

Election Issue 2022

Broome County’s 2nd District: Scott Baker

Scott Baker is the Republican candidate for Broome County’s 2nd District seat in the Broome County Legislature. Baker was first elected to the legislature in 2012 and was reelected in 2020. Baker...

Election Issue 2022

Broome County’s 6th District: Greg Baldwin

Greg Baldwin is the Republican candidate for Broome County’s 6th District in the Broome County Legislature. Baldwin earned an associate in applied science at Broome Community College and worked as a computer...

Election Issue 2022

Broome County's 13th District: Robert Weslar

Robert Weslar is running as the Democratic candidate for the 13th district in the Broome County Legislature. Weslar was elected in 2018 and reelected in 2020, and was also selected as minority...

Election Issue 2022

Broome County's 10th District: Cat Robinson

Cat Robinson is the Democratic candidate for the 10th district in the Broome County Legislature. Previously she worked for 20 years in the mortgage and lending industry and ran her own business....

Election Issue 2022

Broome County's 2nd district: Carolyn Price

Carolyn Price is the Republican candidate for the 2nd district in the Broome County Legislature. Price has previously served as the town supervisor and the town’s deputy supervisor in Windsor, NY. Price...