Election Issue 2020

County Legislature: Matthew Wahila

Matthew Wahila, Ph.D. ‘17, is the Democratic candidate for Broome County’s 7th district in the Broome County Legislature. Wahila got his bachelor’s degree in physics from Rochester Institute of Technology and his...

Election Issue 2020

County Legislature: Matthew Pasquale

Incumbent Matthew Pasquale is the Republican candidate for Broome County’s 7th district in the Broome County Legislature. He was first elected in 2008 and has served as chair of the Public Works...

Election Issue 2020

County Legislature: Teresa Farrell

Teresa Farrell is the Democratic candidate for Broome County’s 6th district in the Broome County Legislature. Farrell graduated from SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry in 1999. She is currently the...

Election Issue 2020

County Legislature: Greg Baldwin

Incumbent Greg Baldwin is the Republican candidate for Broome County’s 6th district in the Broome County Legislature. He was first appointed to the position in 2014 and then reelected in 2018. Baldwin...

Election Issue 2020

County Legislature: Jackson White

Jackson White is the Democratic candidate for Broome County’s 1st district in the Broome County Legislature. White is originally from Binghamton and is currently a junior studying philosophy, politics and law at...

Election Issue 2020

County Legislature: Stephen Flagg

Incumbent Stephen Flagg, ‘03, MPA ‘05, is the Republican candidate for Broome County’s 1st district in the Broome County Legislature. He was first elected in 2012 and then reelected in 2018. He...

Election Issue 2020

County Legislature: Daniel Reynolds

Incumbent Daniel Reynolds, ‘94, MPA ‘12, is the Republican candidate for Broome County’s 5th district in the Broome County Legislature. Reynolds was first elected in 2010 and has served as chairman of...

Election Issue 2020

County Legislature: Kim Myers

Incumbent Kim Myers is the Democratic candidate for Broome County’s 4th district in the Broome County Legislature. She was appointed back into the Broome County Legislature in 2019 having previously served from...

Election Issue 2020

County Legislature: Kelly Wildoner

Incumbent Kelly Wildoner is the Republican candidate for Broome County’s 3rd district in the Broome County Legislature. He was first elected in 2012 and has served as chair of the Personnel Committee....

Election Issue 2020

County Legislature: Scott Baker

Incumbent Scott Baker is the Republican candidate for Broome County’s 2nd district in the Broome County Legislature. He was first elected in 2012 and has served as chair of the Public Safety...