Basketball Issue 2023-24

America East Women's Basketball Preview

1. Vermont (25-7, 14-2 AE) The Catamounts enter the 2023-24 campaign as preseason title favorites for the first time in fourteen years. This will be the first time that Vermont has been...

Basketball Issue 2023-24

America East Men's Basketball Preview

1. Vermont Once again, the reigning champions fall in the top spot in this year’s America East (AE) conference preseason rankings. Vermont tallied 62 points, including six first-place votes. The Catamounts enter...

Basketball Issue 2023-24

Pipe Dream Sports America East women's basketball preseason all conference picks

Denai Bowman, Binghamton — Gr., Guard Bowman heads into her fifth and final season with the Bearcats. She has played in every game since the start of her sophomore year and is...

Basketball Issue 2023-24

Pipe Dream Sports America East men's basketball preseason all conference picks

Abdoul Karim Coulibaly — UMass Lowell, Gr., F Graduate student forward Abdoul Karim Coulibaly helped lead the River Hawks to their second AE championship game in program history. Last season, Coulibaly earned...

Basketball Issue 2023-24

Camryn Fauria: 'I really want to focus on having a positive mindset'

In a freshman season that only saw two starts, sophomore guard/forward Camryn Fauria had a few impressive performances, including a 12-point performance in her college debut against Bloomsburg. Despite her limited minutes...

Basketball Issue 2023-24

Genevieve Coleman: 'We’re really excited to win games'

Entering her third year with the Binghamton women’s basketball team, junior forward Genevieve Coleman is ready to continue being an impact player for the Bearcats. Coming off a season in which she...

Basketball Issue 2023-24

Ella Wanzer: 'I promise that we'll give them a good show'

When she’s not splashing threes on the court, redshirt sophomore Ella Wanzer’s forte is painting up and down the canvas. Last season, Wanzer started in 29 of the Bearcats’ 30-game slate and...

Basketball Issue 2023-24

Jadyn Weltz: 'I’m always trying to make that extra effort'

After redshirting her freshman year due to injury, redshirt sophomore guard Jadyn Weltz had a breakout campaign in 2022-23 and is ready to take the next step in being a significant piece...

Basketball Issue 2023-24

Denai Bowman: 'I look forward to what we have to bring'

After four years of hard work and perseverance on the court, graduate student guard Denai Bowman is gearing up for her fifth and final season at Binghamton. During her last year as...

Basketball Issue 2023-24

Armon Harried: 'The grind has never got to stop'

For senior guard Armon Harried, the work is never-ending. Entering his second season as Binghamton’s highest-scoring returning player, Harried emphasized how he has continued to fine-tune his game to prepare for the...