Basketball issue 2019-20

Basketball Issue 2019-20: America East Men's Basketball Teams

Vermont The expectations for Vermont don’t change much year to year. The defending America East champions have finished either first or second in the conference standings for 10 out of the last...

Basketball issue 2019-20

Basketball Issue 2019-20: America East Women's Basketball Teams

Maine As the two-time defending champions and the unanimous number one in the preseason coach’s poll, expectations are high for Maine in the upcoming season. The Black Bears will be led by...

Basketball issue 2019-20

Basketball Issue 2019-20: Binghamton Women's Basketball Preview

A year removed from an early exit in the America East (AE) Tournament, the Binghamton women’s basketball team is still looking to forge its identity under second-year head coach Bethann Shapiro Ord....

Basketball issue 2019-20

Basketball Issue 2019-20: Annie Ramil

After a strong inaugural campaign that saw sophomore forward Annie Ramil being named to the American East all-rookie team, she hopes to continue to be a catalyst for the Binghamton women’s basketball...

Basketball issue 2019-20

Basketball Issue 2019-20: George Tinsley

With five freshmen on its 2019-20 roster, the Binghamton men’s basketball team is one of the youngest in the America East conference. Among them, forward George Tinsley, a 6-foot-6-inch guard, is one...

Basketball issue 2019-20

Basketball Issue 2019-20: Yarden Willis

Coming in at an imposing seven feet tall, sophomore center Yarden Willis is the tallest member of the Binghamton men’s basketball team. He is also the one of the newest, joining the...

Basketball issue 2019-20

Basketball Issue 2019-20: Karlee Krchnavi

Excitement is in the air for senior guard Karlee Krchnavi as she looks to capitalize upon her final season as a Bearcat. Coming off an impressive junior season in which she ranked...

Basketball issue 2019-20

Basketball Issue 2019-20: Carly Boland

As a senior guard in her last collegiate women’s basketball season, Carly Boland is looking to be a leader to the rest of her team. Wearing number 32 on the court alongside...

Basketball issue 2019-20

Basketball Issue 2019-20: Pierre Sarr

A 6-foot-8-inch forward from Dakar, Senegal, senior Pierre Sarr is ready to compete for the Bearcats this season. In addition to playing a prominent role on the team, the senior transfer student...

Basketball issue 2019-20

Basketball Issue 2019-20: Kai Moon

In terms of personal accomplishments, there’s very little that senior guard Kai Moon has not achieved as a Binghamton Bearcat. Moon’s résumé in her already successful three-year tenure at Binghamton includes two...