Thankfully, we don’t have measles, but Binghamton University has been suffering from a bout of Hugh Grant Fever. The British heartthrob graced students with his presence last Sunday, inducing dreams of romantic comedy all across campus. With love and Grant’s cologne in the air, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to celebrate the famous Brit’s visit. Whether you’re snuggling up to your significant other, a friend or just a bottle of wine, these Hugh Grant movies will get your heart racing.

1. “Two Weeks Notice” (2002) — In this early 2000s gem, romcom favorite Sandra Bullock teams up with Grant for the ultimate snobby-rich-boy-meets-unimpressed-activist flick. Bullock’s role as Grant’s sassy assistant keeps the romantic tension way up, while the comic relief of Grant’s often incompetent character will leave you feeling both frustrated and infatuated. An added bonus? “Two Weeks Notice” was written and directed by none other than BU alum Marc Lawrence. Plus, it’s the perfect boss/employee fantasy (you know, if you’re into that kind of thing).

2. “Notting Hill” (1999) — This story of an average but incredibly handsome bookstore owner who meets a famous actress may just be the most important romantic comedy of the ’90s. Featuring none other than America’s sweetheart Julia Roberts, this heartwarming film proves that not even an ocean or security on a movie set can keep true love apart. This movie is perfect for anyone with a secret crush who wants to be the “girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” If you’re watching with a friend, try to see who can make it the longest without swooning at both Grant and Robert’s winning smiles.

3. “Love, Actually” (2003) — While this favorite is usually reserved for the holiday season, there’s no reason you can’t get festive with Grant and an all-star British cast this Valentine’s Day. If you have a thing for guys with power, Grant’s role as the newly elected British prime minister is sure to get your blood flowing. As with most of Grant’s work, “Love, Actually” puts him in the middle of another unlikely, but dreamy, pairing with one of his house staff. If you weren’t already dreaming about cozying up to members of the British aristocracy on Feb. 14, this film is sure to put you in the mood.

4. “Bridget Jones’s Diary” (2001) and “Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason” (2004) — Fine, these are two films. But can you really watch a romcom without watching its sequel? In this take on Jane Austen’s “Pride and Prejudice,” the very lucky Renee Zellweger finds herself romantically linked not only to Grant, but also to fellow British heartthrob Colin Firth. While Grant doesn’t win the girl, this film is perfect for anyone who has ever been caught between two attractive, former best friends with a difficult decision to make. That happens in real life, right?

5. “About A Boy” (2002) — In this unconventional romcom, Grant plays the son of a one-hit-wonder who has closed himself off to love. While things get a little dark at times, the blossoming friendship between Grant and a young Nicholas Hoult can warm any cold heart. With the help of his new friend, Grant finally opens up to the prospect of love, making Hoult the Cindy Lou Who to Grant’s Grinch. Not only will this movie give you hope that your mysterious crush may finally take interest, but you’ll also get to experience the love between two unlikely friends.