The Binghamton women’s tennis team captured a pair of victories this weekend, defeating Fairleigh Dickinson at home on Saturday and then Siena on the road Sunday.

The Bearcats dominated the doubles matches on Saturday against FDU. After earning a victory by forfeit from the third doubles position, the tandem of juniors Shea Brodsky and Alexis Tashiro opened up doubles play with a 7-6 (7-5) victory for BU. Junior Agatha Ambrozy and senior Katya Medianik followed with a 6-3 win for Binghamton. Ambrozy and Tashiro went on to earn singles victories and a forfeit from the sixth singles position by FDU secured a 4-3 overall victory for BU.

Brodsky continued her success on Sunday, capturing a 6-0 (6-4) singles victory. Then with partner Tashiro, Brodsky earned a 7-6 win in doubles play. Also securing victories for BU in its 4-1 win over Siena were sophomore Annie DiMuro and Medianik in singles play and the combination of Medianik and Ambrozy in doubles competition.

Binghamton is set to return to action this weekend with matchups at Temple on Friday, at home against Fordham on Saturday and on the road against St. Bonaventure on Sunday. First serve on Friday is scheduled for 11 a.m. at the Temple University Tennis Pavilion in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.