Blanca Millan — Maine, Sr., G

After earning the title of America East (AE) Player of the Year last season, there is no doubt that Blanca Millan is one of our preseason all-conference selections. Millan possesses skill on both sides of the basketball court. Offensively, Millan was the top scorer in the conference, averaging 17.2 points per game. On the defensive side of the ball, she led the AE in steals with 2.8 per game and came third in the conference in blocks, despite being a guard. In addition to being named Player of the Year, Millan was also named AE Defensive Player of the Year. There are no signs that Millan will slow down in her senior year, and if Maine dominates the conference, as is expected, she will be the main reason why.

Hanna Crymble — Vermont, Sr., F

After a fantastic 2017-18 campaign, Crymble came down to earth a little bit last season. Still, her numbers are nothing to scoff at. The forward finished fifth in the AE and first on her team in scoring with 14.3 points per game and finished third in the conference in field goal percentage. She also led the conference from the free throw line. Vermont’s offense as a whole struggled last season, finishing last in the AE, resulting in a mediocre finish in the conference standings. Crymble will look to return to her 2017-18 form and help lift Vermont into the upper echelons of the AE standings.

Kai Moon — Binghamton, Sr., G

With forward Rebecca Carmody graduating last year, Moon enters this season as the undisputed leader of the Bearcats. She finished second on the Bearcats in points per game with 13.1, just a hair behind Carmody’s 13.2, and reached double digits in scoring 11 times in her 20 appearances. She also led the Bearcats with a .835 free throw percentage. Missing 10 contests last season because injury, Moon will look to rebound this year with an even stronger season, and perhaps help Binghamton achieve the ever-elusive AE title. She would certainly be essential to BU doing so.

India Pagan — Stony Brook, Jr., F

After easing her way into college basketball during her freshman season, Pagan broke out during her sophomore campaign, starting in all 30 of the Seawolves’ games. She reached double digits in scoring 23 times during the year as part of her 12.1 points-per-game season. She also was first in the AE in field goal percentage (.524) and eighth in rebounding (6.0 per game). Pagan really showed her worth in last year’s postseason, where she was named to the all-tournament team after averaging 18.5 points on 70 percent shooting during the Seawolves’ run to the semifinals. Now in her third year in the Stony Brook program, Pagan has the experience necessary to become a consistent force in the Seawolves’ front court and could be a big boon to them down the road.

Kyara Frames — Albany, Jr., G

Nobody in the AE averaged more minutes per game last season than Kyara Frames. Putting in 38.2 minutes per game on average last season, which was sixth-most in the entire country, Frames has the necessary stamina to be a constant presence on the court for the Great Danes this season. She started all 31 games for Albany a season ago, and led the Great Danes in scoring, free throw percentage and steals. If the third-team all-conference selection can play just as well this season while logging that many minutes, this Albany team will be a tough out for all of its AE opponents.