Quarterback

Start:

Philip Rivers (LAC): After impressively connecting for three touchdowns against the Broncos, Rivers now has a much easier matchup in the Dolphins. Miami has one of the worst secondaries in the league, and Rivers won’t be afraid to exploit it.

Russell Wilson (SEA): Wilson turned in an extremely disappointing performance against the Packers last week, but now faces a rebuilding 49ers defense at home. While his offensive line won’t give him much time to throw, Wilson should still find plenty of open receivers this Sunday.

Sit:

Carson Wentz (PHI): After putting up an impressive stat line against a solid Redskins defense, Wentz is now preparing for a truly elite matchup in Kansas City. Going against a group that shut down Tom Brady does not bode well for any quarterback.

If you’re desperate:

Sam Bradford (MIN): Bradford had a surprisingly brilliant game against the Saints on Monday, and he now faces a Steelers defense that gave up nearly 20 points to the Browns. If Bradford remains aggressive in throwing the ball deep, he could come close to replicating his week-one stats.

Running back

Start:

Jacquizz Rodgers (TB): With Doug Martin suspended for the Buccaneers’ first three games, Rodgers will be the team’s lead back for the time being. Rodgers has proven capable of handling more than 20 touches and should see a similar workload against his former team, the Chicago Bears.

Mike Gillislee (NE): Gillislee burst onto the scene last week, scoring three touchdowns against the Chiefs’ top-notch squad. He will have a lot more running room in what should be a shootout against the Saints this week.

Sit:

Ameer Abdullah (DET): While it is encouraging that Abdullah received 15 carries last week, he now faces a Giants defense that plugs running lanes as well as any team in the NFL. Abdullah’s upside is severely limited this week.

If you’re desperate:

Jonathan Stewart (CAR): After expecting to be the clear second back behind Christian McCaffrey, Stewart surprisingly worked as more of a 1B option for the Panthers. Stewart should see plenty of opportunities on the goal line against the Bills.

Wide receiver

Start:

Randall Cobb (GB): Cobb fell extremely far in fantasy drafts this season due to a disappointing 2016 season, but an impressive performance against the Seahawks puts him back on the radar for fantasy owners needing help at wide receiver.

Chris Hogan (NE): With Julian Edelman out for the season and Danny Amendola suffering a concussion, Hogan is now one of Tom Brady’s top targets in the passing game. Against a shoddy Saints secondary, Hogan should be open downfield repeatedly.

Sit:

Sammy Watkins (LAR): Watkins’ talent is unquestionable, but being shadowed by Josh Norman and trusting Jared Goff to throw him the ball lowers his potential significantly this week.

If you’re desperate:

Ted Ginn, Jr. (NO): With Willie Snead suspended, Ginn is now a primary target in the Saints’ offense. Facing a Patriots secondary that was just torched by Alex Smith, Ginn could have an explosive performance this Sunday.

Tight end

Start:

Coby Fleener (NO): Similar to Ginn, despite not normally being looked at as a starter, Fleener will basically be running free against a Patriots defense which looked like it could not stop anything last week.

Austin Hooper (ATL): Hooper was only targeted twice last week, but he made the most of his opportunities, tallying 128 yards and a touchdown. Hooper’s talent is undeniable, and the Falcons getting him more involved in the game plan will only raise his floor in terms of production.

Sit:

Jason Witten (DAL): Witten faces a staunch Broncos defense and should have much more difficulty getting open this week.

If you’re desperate:

Jared Cook (OAK): Cook turned in a solid performance last week. Despite issues with consistency, he has a great opportunity to exploit a porous Jets defense this week.