Editor’s note: Each week of the NFL season, Pipe Dream sports writer Mary Martellotta will give advice on who to start, who to sit and who to add in your fantasy football league.

Week 13 has arrived, and with it, so have even more NFL injuries. Unfortunately, last week’s games piled on to the already large list of injuries that have accumulated this season. Owners are now forced to make even tougher decisions in the remaining weeks of the season. Figuring out who is worth the spot on your roster is always a difficult task, but at this point in the season, it can seem like deciding between options that go from bad to worse. Hopefully, this week’s picks will help you navigate the ever-growing list of injuries and the ever-thinning waiver wire to finish the season strong.

Add:

Donte Moncrief WR (IND): At 67 percent owned in ESPN standard leagues, Moncrief will be a little harder to pick up than Riddick, but if he happens to still be available in your league, he is definitely worth a spot on your roster. With all the injuries adding up as well as the Colts’ easy schedule the rest of the regular season, Moncrief should continue to be an asset to your fantasy team.

Start

Chris Ivory RB (NYJ): Against the Giants this week, Ivory should have no trouble putting up fantasy points. He is solidly the Jets’ number-one back, and since they are facing off against a defense that allows an average of over 100 yards per game to running backs, Ivory should run all over the field this week.

Allen Robinson WR (JAX): Away this week in Tennessee, Robinson’s outlook is bright. He should have no issue putting up receiving yards as Tennessee’s defense allowed multiple Raiders receivers to gain over 100 yards a piece last week. His easy match-up, combined with his consistent production — scoring double-digit fantasy scores in his last seven outings in ESPN standard scoring league — owners should have nothing but confidence starting Robinson this week.

Sit

Travis Benjamin WR (CLE): At home this week against Cincinnati, Benjamin’s outlook isn’t too bright. Even with his strong showing last week against Baltimore, his past performance against Cincinnati this season is too much to ignore. In week nine against Cincinnati, he was only able to gain 22 yards on three receptions. His past performance, combined with the fact that Cincinnati has allowed the 10th-fewest yards per game to receivers, makes starting him this week an unwise decision.

Jeremey Hill RB (CIN): Away this week at Cleveland, there is no reason to suggest Hill’s productivity will increase. With Giovani Bernard still getting a majority of the time-share, combined with Hill’s poor performance in week nine against Cleveland, I would stay far away from Hill this week if you have another option.

Week 11 picks:

Start: Michael Crabtree WR (OAK), 5 points; Danny Amendola WR (NE), 11 points.

Sit: Frank Gore RB (IND), 5 points; Jimmy Graham TE (SEA), 3 points ; Eddie Lacy RB (GB) 10 points.