Editor’s note: Each week of the NFL season, Pipe Dream Sports writer Mary Martellotta will give advice on who to start, who to sit or who to add in your fantasy football league.

Week 11 has arrived with even more fantasy football uncertainty. Unfortunately, last week’s games resulted in the injuries of more fantasy player stars like Julian Edelman. The injuries to these players have definitely caused some turmoil, as owners are now forced to make tougher decisions in the remaining weeks of the season. Figuring out who is worth the spot on your roster is always a difficult task, but at this point in the season it can seem like deciding between two bad options. Hopefully, this week’s picks will help you navigate all the injuries and bye-week breaks come out of week 11 with a win.

Start:

Michael Crabtree WR (OAK) On the road this week against the Lions, Crabtree shouldn’t have any trouble getting points like he did last week. With the mediocre Lions defense he should definitely get his normal amount of catches and, against this defense, yards and touchdowns.

Danny Amendola WR (NE) At home this week against Buffalo, Amendola should become a large part of the Patriots’ offense. Last time against Buffalo he had just one reception for 29 yards, but that was during week two when Brady had all of his weapons at his disposal. Fast forward to week 11 — two of Brady’s favorite targets, Edelman and Lewis, are out, so he will be going to Amendola more. Owners can have confidence that his stats will continue to increase this week since, after Edelman departed last week due to injury, Amendola finished with 10 receptions and almost 80 yards.

Sit:

Frank Gore RB (IND) On the road this week against the Falcons, Gore will definitely have a hard time producing points against a defense that ranks third against the rush. Especially with quarterback Andrew Luck’s continued absence, it’s hard to say with any confidence that he will be able to perform well in this offense.

Jimmy Graham TE (SEA) This week at home against San Francisco, Graham isn’t worth the risk. Overall, his performance this year has been mediocre. As a Saint last season, Graham could easily be relied upon for double-digit fantasy points each week. This season, however, he has failed to provide this level of consistency for the Seahawks. In addition to that, the last time the two teams met this season, Graham was only able to pull in two receptions for a total of 31 yards — I’d say to leave the tight end on the bench this week.

Eddie Lacy RB (GB) Away this week at Minnesota, Lacy will stay on the sit list. Besides his horrible performance all season, Lacy is still recovering from a groin injury. Listed as probable on the injury report, Lacy should be on the field, but after laying an egg last week and scoring in the negatives the week before, any other option would be better than Lacy.

Last Week’s Picks

Start:

LeGarrette Blount RB (NE): 13 points

Dez Bryant WR (DAL): 4 points

John Brown WR (AZ): 0 points

Sit:

Eddie Lacy RB (GB): 0 points

Martavis Bryant WR (PIT): 21 points

Alex Smith QB (KC): 15 points