Editor’s note: Each week of the NFL season, Pipe Dream Sports writer Mary Martellotta will give advice on who to start, who to sit or who to add in your fantasy football leagues.

The first bye week of the 2015 season is here. Starting lineups can be difficult to set when big scorers are out on their bye. This week will be especially hard for owners with a heavy Patriots and/or Titans presence on their teams. On top of that, several key injuries from the last few weeks may have taken depth off your bench, leaving you with no one to start. Don’t worry, though — these players are sure to be available in most leagues. They’ve had respectable performances in the first few weeks, and have the added benefit of good matchups in week four, making them solid additions.

Rishard Matthews WR (MIA) is currently owned in 16.4 percent of ESPN leagues. Matthews has two consecutive games with over 100 yards and he shows no signs of slowing down. In this week’s matchup versus a tough Jets secondary, he should still be a productive fantasy scorer. In last week’s matchup, he scored two touchdowns against a strong Bills defense. Against the tougher defenses, he seems to take Jarvis Landry’s place in the Dolphins offense, since Landry draws the majority of the defense’s attention. He’s a solid pickup this week and, although a risky start, the similar conditions to last week’s success against the Bills should ease some uncertainty.

Charles Clay TE (BUF) is owned in 14.2 percent of ESPN leagues, and is definitely a riskier option. But this week’s matchup should reduce uneasiness when it comes to giving him the start. The Bills will be at home against a Giants defense that has allowed the third most yards to tight ends in the league. In addition, Sammy Watkins is still listed as questionable on the injury report for Sunday’s game, which gives Clay a perfect opportunity to rack up the points in his absence.

Lance Dunbar RB (DAL) is currently owned in 13.2 percent of ESPN leagues. There is a good reason for this since, as a running back, he hardly gets any carries and almost all of his points have come from receiving yards. He is definitely a riskier pickup, but he has a big upside, especially in points per reception leagues. This week’s matchup versus the Saints, who’ve had a hard time defending against passes to running backs, should make him an attractive — but risky — pick.

Andy Dalton QB (CIN) is currently only owned in 39.6 percent of ESPN leagues. He’s had a great fantasy season so far, with over 200 yards per game and at least two touchdowns per game. If you’re in need of a quarterback this week and he is still available, he’s an obvious pick up and a definite start. He should have no trouble against Kansas City this week, as they’ve allowed the most fantasy points to quarterbacks in the NFL this year.

Derek Carr QB (OAK) is currently only owned in 19.9 percent of ESPN leagues. Besides a poor showing in week one, where he left the game with injury, he has been a very productive quarterback this year. This week should be no different against the weak Bears defense. Carr may have gotten off to a bad start this season, but he has definitely found his groove.

Last week’s picks:

Start — Frank Gore (IND): 20 points, Dion Lewis (NE): 12 points, Danny Woodhead (SD): 4 points

Sit — DeAngelo Williams (PIT): 0 points, Mark Ingram, Jr. (NO): 15 points, Carlos Hyde (SF): 6 points