Editor’s note: Each week of the NFL season — except week one, sorry, we missed it — Pipe Dream Sports writer Mary Martellotta will give advice on who to start, who to sit and who to add in your fantasy football leagues.

The 2015 NFL season has gotten off to an interesting start. A surprising number of mega fantasy stars who are usually among the most productive didn’t put up the points owners have come to expect. However, this doesn’t mean owners should take them out of their lineups. I’m Mary, a junior majoring in economics, but I moonlight as a a fantasy football enthusiast. I’ve been playing for the last five years and captured three “titles” in my career — my favorite coming against my current league, which is composed of people who’ve been playing since the ’90s. I may not have as much experience as the rest of my league, but that hasn’t stopped me from going up against the big boys and winning.

Adrian Peterson (MIN) RB: In Monday’s loss against the 49ers, Peterson ended the game with 52 total yards. The 49ers’ defense shut down Peterson and neutralized the Vikings offense in the 20-3 blowout. Peterson should have an easier time gaining yards and touchdowns this week against the Lions. Detroit gave up 95 rushing yards and two touchdowns to the Chargers last week. Hopefully, Peterson’s performance wasn’t indicative of this coming season; in any event, owners should have a better idea after this week if his prime is behind him.

LeSean McCoy (BUF) RB: In Sunday’s win against the Colts, McCoy was an active member of the Bills offense with a total of 87 yards, but he didn’t score the amount of points you are accustomed to seeing from him. He received 17 carries for 41 yards and caught three passes for 46 yards. During this week’s game versus the Patriots, owners should be confident in McCoy, especially against a Patriots team that allowed 134 rushing yards and one touchdown last week. This is the perfect opportunity for McCoy to make up for his lackluster performance.

Odell Beckham Jr. (NYG) WR: In Sunday night’s loss against the Cowboys, Beckham was the most productive Giants receiver, but with fewer than 200 passing yards coming from his quarterback, it’s no surprise Beckham’s numbers were less than impressive. This week against the Falcons, Beckham should continue being Manning’s number one target. Since the Falcons’ defense allowed over 300 passing yards last week, Beckham shouldn’t have an issue putting up points.

Peyton Manning (DEN) QB: In Sunday’s win against the Ravens, Manning’s performance was downright awful with only 175 passing yards, no touchdowns and an interception. Without the pick-six by the Broncos defense, Manning’s performance would have cost his team the game. Even with his poor performance, I remain optimistic that Manning will turn it around in week two. This week’s matchup against Kansas City should allow for that. Manning has the perfect chance for redemption against the Chiefs, who gave up 298 passing yards and two passing touchdowns last week. With any luck, Manning will pull himself together and show owners that week one wasn’t the beginning of the end.

Even with wavering confidence in these stars after week one, favorable week two match ups across the board should make giving them a second chance in your starting line-up a little easier and worth the risk.