The Binghamton women’s tennis team dominated Niagara on Friday, sweeping every match to capture a 7-0 victory, before falling, 6-1, to Buffalo on Saturday.

BU (6-5) captured the doubles points handily against Niagara (3-5). The pair of juniors Shea Brodsky and Alexis Tashiro opened up play with a 6-4 victory over Niagara’s tandem of senior Maria Ortiz and sophomore Paulina Velasquez. The duos of junior Agatha Ambrozy and senior Katherine Medianik followed by sophomore Annie DiMuro and freshman Olga Ostrovetsky ensured BU captured the doubles point with 6-2 and 7-5 wins, respectively. The Bearcats then swept all six singles matches, not losing a set in the process. Tashiro, Medianik, Brodsky, DiMuro, Ambrozy and Ostrovetsky each captured individual singles victories as well.

The Bearcats could not carry their momentum into Saturday, however. BU fell in all but one of its singles matches and two doubles matches at Buffalo (4-4). Ambrozy secured the lone point for BU, winning 6-2, 3-6, 6-1 over Buffalo freshman Doris Aleksovska. Ambrozy and Medianik also were victorious in the doubles portion of play.

Binghamton is set to return to action Friday when the team takes on Marist. First serve is scheduled for 7 p.m. at the Binghamton Tennis Center.