The Binghamton men’s tennis team swept the major America East end-of-season awards and garnered seven first-team all-conference selections, while three members of the women’s team earned all-conference selections, the conference announced on Friday morning.

After leading Binghamton to its sixth-straight America East title, BU’s Adam Cohen was named conference Coach of the Year by his peers. This marked Cohen’s fourth straight Coach of the Year award and his fifth overall.

Freshman Sid Hazarika was the unanimous choice for both Player of the Year and Rookie of the Year after arriving on campus in January and promptly taking the conference by storm. He turned heads with a 21-3 overall mark, including a 10-1 record from the top singles spot.

Junior Ruben Haggai, sophomore Robin Lesage and freshman Alexander Maisin also earned all-conference first-team honors. Partners Hazarika and senior Bastian Bornkessel, as well as Lesage and his partner, sophomore Ismael Dinia, were named to first-team doubles.

On the women’s side, sophomore Katherine Medianik, who operated from No. 1 singles all season for BU, captured a first-team all-conference nod, while freshmen Sara Kohtz and Alexis Tashiro were named to the second-team. Kohtz won a team-best 14 singles matches, and Tashiro earned three wins from second singles.