SATURDAY, APRIL 14, 2:46 p.m. — A 20-year-old male student reported to Binghamton’s New York State University Police that an unknown person stole an undisclosed amount of money from his room in Mountainview College’s Windham Hall, said Investigator Patrick Reilly. The victim had the money on his desk on April 12 and realized it was missing on April 13. The student’s suitemates were interviewed, but the victim said he did not think any of them stole the money. The case is still under investigation.

SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 4:45 p.m. — A 19-year-old female student reported to University Police that she left her iPhone 4S on a desk in the Glenn G. Bartle Library for 15 minutes while she was in the bathroom. The student lost her phone on April 12 and waited to report it to see if it would turn up as a found item. The case is still under investigation.

TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 3:10 p.m. — Officers on patrol in Lot E found a vehicle with a hang tag that had been reported stolen, Reilly said. The officers booted the vehicle, and the owner came to University Police offices two hours later. The suspect, a 21-year-old male student, said his friend had given him the hang tag. The friend was contacted and he said that after it was reported stolen he found the hang tag, but neglected to inform University Police before giving it to his friend.

TUESDAY, APRIL 17, 10:58 p.m. — A 22-year-old female student was on the fourth floor of the Bartle Library when she left her seat to talk to her parents who were visiting from Turkey, Reilly said. When the student came back, she found that her phone was gone. A report was filed and the case is still under investigation.