MONDAY, MARCH 19, 2:30 p.m. — A 21-year-old female student said she had been waiting in the Old University Union for class, but left her phone at her seat when she left, said Investigator Patrick Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police. When she returned to where she had been sitting, the $200 phone was not there. There are no suspects and the case is still under investigation.

MONDAY, MARCH 19, 7:07 p.m. — Officers on patrol responded to a disturbance in Hillside Community’s Nyack Hall where two female students were in a dispute over items in their apartment, Reilly said. One of the students had to leave the apartment, after the two got in a fight over the suspect’s use of the microwave. The suspect had been using other items like pots and pans, sugar, butter and milk, which had been bothering the others who also live there. The officers requested that the resident assistant handle the issue through Residential Life.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 5:14 p.m. — During a fire check in Hinman College’s Hughes Hall, members of Residential Life detected the smell of marijuana in one of the suites’ common rooms, Reilly said. Upon questioning, one of two residents admitted to having marijuana in his room. When looking through the suspect’s desk drawers, they found seven mason jars containing various strains and strengths of a green leafy substance which tested positive for marijuana. The suspect also had a small brown cube which was identified by the suspect as hash, and $3,000 in a small safe underneath his bed. Upon testing, the student was found to have 7.3 ounces of marijuana. The suspect was arrested on charges of criminal sale, criminal possession and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.

THURSDAY, MARCH 22, 12:40 a.m. — Officers on patrol noticed two male students on the roof of the Nelson A. Rockefeller Center, Reilly said. The officers questioned the suspects, who said they were on the roof because they were doing parkour. The officers told the suspects that they aren’t allowed on the roof and that if they saw the suspects up there again, they would be arrested for trespassing.