The following accounts were provided by Investigator Patrick Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police.

SATURDAY, Sept. 9, 1:20 a.m. — Officers responded to Hughes Hall of Hinman College after receiving a report of an intoxicated female. Upon arriving at the scene, officers observed that the female, an 18-year-old student, was conscious and alert. The female was laying on an air mattress. She said she had consumed about four shots of vodka around 10 p.m. and smoked marijuana around the same time. She complained of a very painful headache near an incision on her head, which she had sustained from a previous operation. Officers contacted Vestal Volunteer Emergency Squad, and the female was transported to the hospital.

SATURDAY, Sept. 9, 9:48 a.m. — UPD received a call from a 21-year-old female in Digman Hall of Dickinson Community. The female wanted to report that several paper nametags had been removed from the doors on the second floor of the building. The dorms affected appeared to all be in the immediate vicinity of the elevators. According to the female, the nametags had been taped to the doors and had been peeled off and left on the floor. There are currently no suspects.

SATURDAY, Sept. 9, 11:11 a.m. — An 18-year-old female contacted police from Lehman Hall of Hinman College after receiving harassing text messages from an unfamiliar number. The female stated that she had received five text messages on Thursday, Sept. 7. The text messages were sexual in nature. One message read, “You’re that blonde chick that lives next door to my friend.” Another followed with “Hear you’re curious about the BBC.” The next message stated, “Let me know girl,” and was followed by an explicit image of a male, naked from the waist down, engaging in sexual activity. The female said she doesn’t have her phone number displayed on any form of social media and said only a few people know her phone number. She said she has not responded to any of the text messages. The case remains under investigation.

MONDAY, Sept. 11, 4:51 p.m. — A 19-year-old male contacted UPD from Parking Lot M4 after he noticed damage on his vehicle. There was a large dent on the driver’s side of the vehicle, with scratches down the side of the car. Officers said it appeared that the vehicle parked in the neighboring space had hit the male’s vehicle while attempting to pull in. The suspect had left a business card with contact information. Officers called the phone number listed on the card, but they never heard back from the other driver. Officers also contacted BU’s Transportation and Parking Services, but were informed the vehicle was not registered on campus and seemed to be parking illegally. Upon returning to the parking lot an hour later, the suspect’s vehicle was gone. Officers contacted the suspect’s insurance company to report the incident.