SÈbastien BarrÈ/Creative Commons Wiz Khalifa performs at Camp Bisco X in Mariaville, N.Y. on July 9 this year. Khalifa has been booked for Binghamton University?s fall concert this December.

Wiz Khalifa will perform at Binghamton University’s Events Center Dec. 4.

This is the first time in several years that BU will have two concerts during the fall semester, according to Catherine Cornell, Student Association vice president for programming.

“I’m really excited because [the Student Association Programming Board] started this year in debt and … we were able to coupon-clip our way to having two concerts this fall semester, which hasn’t been done in the three years I’ve been here, makes me really proud of both myself and my committee,” Cornell said.

An exclusive pre-sale for undergraduate students will begin at 10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 11 in the Tillman Lobby of the Old University Union. A thousand pre-sale tickets will be available for $15 each.

The remaining tickets will be available for sale at 6 p.m. the same day at the Events Center’s box office and online through the SAPB website, www.sapb.binghamtonsa.org. Tickets will cost $15 for students and $27 for members of the public, not counting an additional $4 Events Center fee. There will be another 1,000 tickets set aside for students and 3,000 tickets for the public, with maximum concert capacity set at 5,000.

According to Cornell, these are the lowest prices for both students and the public that the Events Center has ever offered for a concert.

Famous for his hit single “Black and Yellow,” rapper Wiz Khalifa was one of the most requested artists among those on a student survey the Student Association sent out during the summer.

“Out of our ranking scale from one to five, with five being ‘I’d be the first in line,’ he had over 1,000 votes, only second to the Red Hot Chili Peppers,” Cornell said.

The concert will be one part of BU’s third-annual Frost Fest event.

“I’m hoping that this concert will elevate Frost Fest to the status of Spring Fling and get students excited to end their fall semester with a bang,” Cornell said.