SATURDAY, OCT. 29, 3:30 a.m. — Officers on patrol observed an 18-year-old male student knocking over a recyclable bottle container in front of the Chenango Champlain Collegiate Center, said Investigator Patrick Reilly of Binghamton University’s New York State University Police. The suspect acted strangely while giving his wallet for identification to the officers, who found the suspect had a second ID with a false date of birth and client identification number. The suspect claimed he had ordered the ID on the Internet. UPD issued him a ticket for possessing a false driver’s license and referred him to the Office of Student Conduct for knocking over the bottle container.

SATURDAY, OCT. 29, 4:11 p.m. — A 21-year-old female student who was working in a room in Academic Building A left the room to eat lunch, and upon returning she found her wallet was missing, Reilly said. A Sodexo worker approached her and returned the wallet to her. The Sodexo employee said he found the wallet in an elevator. The wallet was missing $58, but nothing else. The case is under investigation.

SUNDAY, OCT. 30, 4:56 a.m. — Officers on patrol responded to complaints from a resident assistant in Newing College’s Bingham Hall of an intoxicated and combative student. The RA reported that the suspect, an 18-year-old male student, was causing a ruckus and running up and down the hallway swinging his arms. The officers found the student laying on the floor, extremely intoxicated and barely able to speak, though he said he had been drinking on campus. The officers called Harpur’s Ferry, which transported the student to Binghamton General Hospital.

MONDAY, OCT. 31, 3 p.m. — A 23-year-old female student reported harassment at the hands of a 21-year-old female student after the suspect repeatedly demanded that the victim pay her $20 for an item the suspect claimed the victim had broken, Reilly said. The victim said she told the suspect she had not broken the item, but the harassment did not stop, and the suspect has since refused to give back a borrowed article of clothing to the victim. The suspect sent out emails to various people telling them to stay away from the victim as well. The victim said she did not want any action to be taken, but she simply wanted to document the case.

TUESDAY, NOV. 1, 8:10 a.m. — UPD was called for a report of harassment after a 42-year-old woman who had parked in Lot L returned to her car and found several items on her windshield, Reilly said. One was a parking ticket issued by UPD’s Traffic Department, but another was a business card laid on top of the ticket which read, “Hey, you suck at parking. Seriously, learn to park, asshole. If I see you do this again, I will key your shit.” A first-class mail form also lay next to the ticket, on which an unknown suspect had written “fuck you” in black ink. The victim said she had no idea who could have left the papers, and police have no suspects.