LeXXXure Hall

THURSDAY, Dec. 17, 11:15 p.m. — Officers responded to Lecture Hall for reports of two people engaging in sexual activity, said Investigator Patrick Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police. On arrival no one was present in the room. The custodian who called the police stated that he had seen two people’s backsides upon entrance to the room, and they had seemed shocked and left the area immediately. The officers searched the area but did not find anyone.

Drink and Draw

SATURDAY, Dec. 19, 2:24 a.m. — Officers responded to the Fine Arts Building where there were numerous individuals on the roof, Reilly said. The officers made contact with the students on the roof of the Anderson Center, where they found multiple beer cans. The officers explained that no one is allowed on the roof at any time of day and that it was especially dangerous because they had been drinking. The suspects said that they were not aware they were not allowed to be on the roof. They were escorted off the building and referred to the Office of Student Conduct.

Voicemail Victim

WEDNESDAY, Jan. 6, 7:51 a.m. — A 53-year-old female contacted UPD with a complaint of harassment by a 59-year-old former Sodexo employee, Reilly said. The victim said that she had received numerous voice messages from the former employee that were threatening. The officers contacted the suspect and advised him to stop leaving voicemails or he would face harassment charges, and he replied that he would stop his actions.

Mirror Mischief

SATURDAY, Jan 30, 4:14 a.m. — Officers responded to a call of a vandalized vehicle in Lot Q1, Reilly said. The victim stated that he had parked his car in the lot and upon returning to it noticed that the back window was shattered and the two side mirrors were broken off. The officers saw a running car parked near the suspect with two occupants sitting inside. The driver of the car, a 19-year-old male, admitted to breaking the back window of the car by throwing one of the mirrors through it. He did not provide information on who broke the mirrors. The suspect stated that his reason for the vandalism was that they had been drinking earlier in the night Downtown and his friend had gotten beaten up. Another officer was speaking to the passenger in the car, an 18-year-old male, when he noticed a bag containing marijuana. He was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana and the first suspect was charged with criminal mischief, arraigned in the Town of Vestal Court and remanded to the Broome County Jail on $500 bail and $1,000 bond.