SATURDAY, AUG. 27, 2:05 p.m. — An 18-year-old female student filed a report of a nude photo sent to her phone by a 19-year-old male, said Investigator Patrick J. Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police. The photo clearly displayed a white male showing his penis, and the victim was able to identify the suspect via yearbook photos. She chose for no action to be taken, and the case was closed.

THURSDAY, SEPT. 1, 9:52 p.m. — A 27-year-old male student was harassed by a 23-year-old female student in the Engineering Building, Reilly said. The suspect walked into the computer lab, whereupon the victim told her that she was not supposed to be there, and an argument ensued. Later that night, the victim posted about the incident on his Facebook account, and received 300 text messages on his cell phone ranging from blank texts to obscenities. His phone carrier then proceeded to charge him $50 for these texts. The victim opted to take action against the suspect via the Office of Student Conduct.

SATURDAY, SEPT. 3, 11:45 p.m. — Officers received a report of medium-height fireworks being set off in Hillside Community, Reilly said. Officers arrived to check the scene but were unable to determine if the fireworks had come from there and heard no additional noises during the night. Patrol cleared the scene and no action was taken.

MONDAY, SEPT. 5, 2:25 a.m. — Patrol received reports of a fight in progress between Newing Community’s Delaware and Endicott Halls, Reilly said. Upon arrival at the scene the officers found no fight taking place, but were able to track down one student who had been involved. The student stated that the fight had originated earlier that night in the city of Binghamton, and had escalated when the two aggressors ended up in the same taxi together heading back to campus. He stated that although punches were thrown, those present broke up the fight very quickly. Harpur’s Ferry arrived, but the student declined medical treatment. No further action was taken.

MONDAY, SEPT. 5, 4:30 a.m. — A 21-year-old male victim called the police when a 20-year-old female student, the victim’s ex-girlfriend, came into his room uninvited in Susquehanna Community’s Brandywine Hall. The victim tried to call the police, but the suspect hung up the phone and told him she wanted to return some property of his. After having left the residence the suspect texted the victim stating her request, and the two worked out an agreement. No further action was taken.