WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 4:22 p.m. — A 20-year-old female student reported to Binghamton’s New York State University Police that her car that had been parked in Lot Y-1 by Mountainview College’s Hunter Hall had been vandalized, said Investigator Patrick J. Reilly. The victim parked her car in the lot when she got back from break on April 25, and was informed by a friend on May 3 that two of her tires were flat. When she went to see her car, she found that her rear tires had been punctured and that her driver’s side door had been scratched with a key. There are no suspects, but the victim chose to pursue criminal prosecution.

SATURDAY, MAY 7, 11:01 p.m. — Officers on patrol responded to reports of a fire alarm in Lecture Hall, Reilly said. As the officers were investigating whether there was actually an emergency in Lecture Hall, an off-duty police officer who was there said he had observed two individuals pull the alarm. When the officers questioned them, they found the individuals to be highly intoxicated, argumentative and uncooperative. They searched the suspects and one, an 18-year-old male student, was found to have a switchblade and two driver’s licenses. The suspect was placed under arrest and charged with criminal possession of a weapon and for setting off a false alarm, as well as being issued a ticket for having two driver’s licenses.

SATURDAY, MAY 7, 11:22 p.m. — Officers on patrol were flagged down by a blue bus driver because of two individuals acting inappropriately on the bus, Reilly said. The individuals were talking loudly on the bus and were intoxicated. Officers who spoke to the suspects found that neither was a student of the University and that they were visiting a friend, though the friend was elsewhere at the time. The officers escorted the suspects off campus and told them not to return without their host.

SUNDAY, MAY 8, 4:02 a.m. — University police received reports of an individual who was causing a disturbance on the East Access Road that leads off campus, Reilly said. Officers went to the road and found the suspect sitting on the road smoking a tobacco pipe. When questioned by the officers, the suspect said he had been kicked out of his room because his roommate had a female friend over for the night. The officers told the suspect that he should not sit on the road because he could get hurt or obstruct traffic. He was given a courtesy escort to his off-campus residence by the officers.