THURSDAY, NOV. 10, 2:30 p.m. — A 23-year-old female student reported to Binghamton’s New York State University Police that she was being constantly harassed by one of her classmates, Investigator Patrick Reilly said. The suspect, a 29-year-old male student, had been using profanity toward the victim for some time, and he had recently yelled out a derogatory name toward her in class. The victim said she wanted there to be a report on file in case the harassment continues.

FRIDAY, NOV. 12, 3:05 a.m. — Officers on patrol observed two males running away from Mountainview College’s Cascade Hall toward Windham Hall, Reilly said. The officers stopped the men and identified them as students. The students, who were intoxicated, explained that they had been trying to get into Marcy Hall, where they lived. One of the suspects, an 18-year-old male, had in his possession a fake Maryland driver’s license with an altered date of birth. Because both students were heavily intoxicated, the officers called Harpur’s Ferry. The students’ cases were referred to the Office of Student Conduct.

FRIDAY, NOV. 12, 3:14 a.m. — Officers on patrol standing in Lot Y observed someone kick over three bikes standing in the bike rack behind Mountainview College’s Windham Hall, Reilly said. The officers chased the student, who tried to evade them by running into Windham Hall, down a hallway and hiding around the corner. The suspect was apprehended, and he admitted that knocking over the bikes was a senseless act. The officers made the suspect pick up the bikes he had kicked over, and after they inspected the bikes the officers found no damages to them. The case was referred to the Office of Student Conduct.