SUNDAY, NOV. 13, 3:05 p.m. — A 22-year-old male victim, a referee for men’s intramural soccer, made a walk-in report of harassment, said Investigator Patrick J. Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police. The victim said that during an intramural soccer game, he made a call that the suspect, another 22-year-old male and player on the team, did not like. The suspect proceeded to shove the victim from behind. The suspect was contacted and issued an appearance ticket for the Vestal Town Court for Nov. 29 on charges of harassment.

MONDAY, NOV. 14, 3:47 p.m. — A 24-year-old female victim reported harassment at the hands of a 28-year-old male suspect after they worked together in a study group, Reilly said. The victim said she had been living with the suspect off campus, and had noticed strange behavior from the suspect for some time. During their study session for an anatomy class, the suspect reportedly asked her, “What size is your pelvis?” The victim said this question made her uncomfortable, and she later found out that the suspect had asked other women in their study group the same question. The victim said she did not wish to press charges, but she wanted to have the case documented in case there was any further harassment.

TUESDAY, NOV. 15, 11:44 p.m. — Officers on patrol on East Drive noticed a male suspect sprinting after a departing blue bus, screaming “Asshole” repeatedly, Reilly said. Patrol stopped the suspect, a 20-year-old male student, to ask what the trouble was, and he complained that this was the third time he had missed the bus to University Plaza. The suspect went on to explain that he would have to wait an hour for another bus, though the market where he meant to buy his dinner would close in 15 minutes. The suspect apologized for his actions, and the officers let him off with a verbal warning. One of the officers then proceeded to give the student a ride to University Plaza.

THURSDAY, NOV. 17, 2:04 a.m. — Officers were speaking to several students on the bridge above the Newman Trail in Newing College when they noticed three males standing below the bridge, Reilly said. Upon walking down to investigate, the officers noticed a distinct marijuana odor. They questioned and identified the students, one of whom then dropped a glass pipe on the ground. The officers also found a baggy containing a gram and a half of marijuana, which two of the suspects admitted they had bought together. In the process of identifying one of the suspects, the officers found he had a forged Pennsylvania driver’s license. All three suspects were arrested for unlawful possession of marijuana, and one for possession of forged identification. They were issued appearance tickets for the Vestal Town Court for Dec. 1.