SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 1:36 a.m. — A 32-year-old male cab driver reported to University Police that he dropped off a female passenger at Hillside Community, but the passenger refused to pay her fare and made obscene gestures toward him, said Investigator Patrick J. Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police. The passenger left the vehicle without paying and when the driver informed her that she had not paid, she gave him the finger and told him that if he wanted his money, he should go to Hillside to get it. Officers searched the area of Hillside to find the suspect, but they were unable to find her.

SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 12 p.m. — University Police received a complaint from a 20-year-old male visitor that his car had been damaged over the course of the weekend, Reilly said. The victim had parked his car in Lot ZZ South by Hillside Community, but when he went to see it, he found that a red vegetable matter, “probably salsa,” had been dumped on the roof and trunk of the car, and that the side doors of the car had been scratched. There are no suspects or witnesses.

TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 12:58 p.m. — A University employee who works as a secretary in an office between the Student Wing and the Lecture Hall found that one of the storage rooms in the basement of the Lecture Hall had been tampered with, Reilly said. The employee had found several boxes that were supposed to be in the room moved, and one of the doors was taped shut. Also, some supplies were missing from the room. There are no suspects or witnesses.

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 9, 1:51 a.m. — A 19-year-old female student reported to officers on patrol that she had detected the smell of marijuana from outside her room in College-in-the-Woods’ Cayuga Hall, Reilly said. The student said she had detected people smoking marijuana on the basketball court outside her window. However, when officers went to the area, they were unable to detect any odor and were unable to find the suspects.