THURSDAY, APRIL 11, 6:12 p.m.

The national Delta Chi organization issued a statement regarding its suspension of the BU chapter. Representatives of Delta Chi nationals would not elaborate on the specific allegations against the chapter.

Because of the pending investigation, BU’s director of Greek Life, L.C. Coghill, would not confirm or deny IFC President Alex Liu’s statements that none of the allegations involve dangerous behavior.

“All hazing is a violation of the Student Code of Conduct and is completely unacceptable,” Coghill wrote in an email to Pipe Dream.

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 11:17 p.m.

The president of Delta Chi at BU, Jason Comroe, would not specify the allegations against his chapter, but said none of the charges involve “putting anyone in any danger.” Comroe, an undeclared sophomore, said he thinks there is a “high possibility” the chapter  will regain its charter.

“I feel like we’re on a good path, working at a good pace to getting everything resolved,” he said.

Interfraternity Council President Alex Liu also said the accusations against Delta Chi involve nothing dangerous.

“They weren’t suspended for what everyone envisions hazing allegations to be,” Liu said. “It was nothing that was dangerous or crazy, it was just a violation of rules.”

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 6:40 p.m.

Due to hazing allegations, the Binghamton chapter of Delta Chi fraternity has been suspended indefinitely by its national organization, according to L.C. Coghill, the director of Greek Life at BU. He said the university is also conducting its own investigation into the allegations.

“We received a phone call from a parent of a Delta Chi new member outlining potential hazing activity in the chapter. The office of student conduct investigated the allegations and found them to be accurate,” Coghill wrote in an email. “While in the middle of our conduct process, we received a second report from a parent reporting that the behavior in question was still occurring.”