Here’s a quick rundown of the candidates in this year’s Student Association Executive Board elections. Remember to vote on Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

President

Rahul Aitch

GOALS: Wants to create a new department to deal with streamlining SA technology, increase collaboration between student groups, increase collaboration with ResLife, find more programming space and help connect student groups and alumni.

EXPERIENCE: Treasurer of Off Campus College Council, former assistant in the EVP’s office, assistant in the VPF’s office, member of OCCT board of directors, Assembly representative, chair of Rules Committee

Eric Larson

GOALS: Wants to continue working to incorporate the Student Association, bridge the gap between the executive and legislative branches of the Student Association, wants to create a process for the SA similar to President Stenger’s road map.

EXPERIENCE: Student Association Vice President of Finance, former Financial Council representative, former Assembly representative

Executive Vice President

Jacob Dorfman

GOALS: Wants to improve room reservation system, promote use of social media and raise awareness of the Greek community.

EXPERIENCE: Assistant in the EVP’s office, Executive Vice President of Binghamton Speech and Debate, Vice President of Maimonides Society, President of Binghamton Speech and Worlds Debate Team

Samson Widerman

GOALS: Wants to find more student programing space and promote existing but underutilized spaces, promote and expand the newly created Conflict Resolution Center, create a graphic design center for groups to go to when they need help designing logos and flyers, improve the SA’s website, streamline the SA event calendar and create a reference manual for student group leaders.

EXPERIENCE: Assistant in the EVP’s office, Student Association office receptionist, Assembly representative, orientation adviser, treasurer of Candid Photography Club

Vice President for Academic Affairs

Derrick Conyers

GOALS: Wants to create a council of academic related organizations, help students navigate advising offices, work with schools to expand internship programs, help raise awareness of the resorces that the Career Development Center provides, expand the Last Lecture series, increase the use of educational as opposed to punitive disciplinary sanctions and expand the student advocate program.

EXPERIENCE: Assistant to the Vice President for Multicultural Affairs, Assembly representative

Stephan Fathalla

GOALS: Wants to implement express printing lines, create a new website to centralize internship and scholarship opportunities, create community based student advocates, expand the academic readership program, increase collaboration with ResLife and increase the frequency of “Last Lectures.”

EXPERIENCE: President of Hillside Village Council

Vice President for Finance

Ravi Prakriya

GOALS: Wants to continue to find ways to improve efficiency and helpfulness of VPF office.

EXPERIENCE: SA Treasurer/Chair of Financial Council, former Assembly representative

Vice President for Programing

Serge Joseph

GOALS: Wants to host a video game expo, hold a Halloween festival, create incentives for survey participation and create a programing event calendar and smartphone app.

EXPERIENCE: Former President and Social Vice President of College-in-the-Woods’ Onondaga Hall, secretary of Binghamton National Society of Black Engineers

Mariana Moriello

GOALS: Wants to give student groups more opportunities to get involved in SAPB-run events, diversify genres of artists brought to campus, provide more realistic choices on student surveys, make SAPB more accessible and transparent, add a concert to University Fest in the fall and charter buses for programing at other nearby schools.

EXPERIENCE: Student Association Programming Board Hospitality Chair, Vice President of Undergraduate Anthropology Organization

Mark Ochweri

GOALS: Wants to hold a “Fall Jam” with campus performance groups, focus programming on “up-and-coming” artists and diversify musical genres.

EXPERIENCE: Treasurer of Students for Education Reform, member of Freshman Class Council

Vice President for Multicultural Affairs

Isis McIntosh

GOALS: Wants to require Intercultural Awareness Committee (ICA) representatives to attend other ICA members’ events on a regular basis, create “Celebrate Your Culture Months,” and host an international food and film festival.

EXPERIENCE: Secretary for Vice President for Multicultural Affairs

Benjamin Sheridan

GOALS: Wants to restructure ICA by using money allocated to VPMA’s office more wisely, revise campus chalking ban, promote international video conferencing programs, encourage collaboration between PRISM magazine and academic departments and have months focused on broader themes as opposed to individual cultures.

EXPERIENCE: President of Dorm Room Diplomacy, President of Sigma Alpha Epsilon