SATURDAY, NOV. 17, 4:21 a.m. — Officers on patrol were called to the College-in-the-Woods Dining Hall after two suspects were seen walking away with a box of Snickers, said Investigator Patrick Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police. From camera evidence the officers were able to find that the suspects lived in Oneida Hall, and when the officers entered the building they noticed Snickers bars in the hallway. The officers were able to locate the suspects, both 19-year-old males, and they admitted to taking the box, as well as pita chips and cans of soup. They said the building was unlocked, and they just took the items. The suspects were taken to the station and were given tickets for larceny and third-degree trespassing.

SATURDAY, NOV. 17, 7:29 p.m. — University police received a call from Residential Life saying that an 18-year-old male student who had been banned from the building had been found there, Reilly said. The officers came to the building and found the suspect, who said he knew he wasn’t supposed to be there. He was brought to the station to confirm the paperwork, and was arrested for criminal trespass.

SUNDAY, NOV. 18, 11:01 a.m. — Officers were dispatched to Hillside Community’s Saratoga Hall after one of the fire pull-boxes in the building had been damaged and graffiti was found on one of the doors, Reilly said. The graffiti read, “You can’t spell fucking retard without R.A.” One of the members of Residential Life believed that the graffiti stemmed from a fire safety check a few weeks prior, when one of the building’s residents had been found smoking marijuana. However, there were no witnesses and the cases are still under investigation.

TUESDAY, NOV. 20, 12:58 p.m. — A 25-year-old female reported to University police that her iPhone was stolen while she was in a class in Science Building 2, Reilly said. The victim had left the phone on her desk while she threw something out, and when she came back the phone was gone. When she checked her computer the next day, her iPhone app said that the phone was in the Bronx. She has since turned off the phone through the carrier, and the case is still under investigation.