FRIDAY, SEPT. 28, 10:37 p.m. — Officers on patrol responded to reports of an intoxicated male in Mountainview College’s Marcy Hall, said Investigator Patrick Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police. The officers found the suspect, a 19-year-old male, semiconscious in his suite. Witnesses said they had seen the suspect vomit after drinking shots of vodka, vodka in fruit juice and beer in his suite. Harpur’s Ferry was called and the suspect was transported to Binghamton General Hospital.

SATURDAY, SEPT. 29, 4:08 p.m.— University police received three complaints of burglary in College-in-the-Woods’ Cayuga Hall, Reilly said. The first victim, an 18-year-old female student, said that between 2:30 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. an unknown person stole her cell phone from her room, which had been left unlocked. There was another report involving a missing MacBook, and a third report in which someone had their camera stolen. The cases are still under investigation and University police encouraged all students to lock their doors when they leave their rooms.

SATURDAY, SEPT. 29, 11:15 p.m. — Officers conducting a foot patrol in the Old University Union observed two students run past them, with a 20-year-old male student in pursuit, Reilly said. The male student told the officers that the two females had stolen a poster from Late Nite Binghamton. The officers pursued the suspects, both 18-year-old females, and after apprehending them, the suspects admitted to stealing the Spiderman poster, which was going to be given away as a prize at Late Nite. The victim chose not to press charges, but the case was sent to University Judicial Court.

SUNDAY, SEPT. 30, 2:39 a.m. — Officers on patrol on Bartle Drive observed a vehicle turning on to Vestal Parkway blow the red light traffic signal, Reilly said. The officers initiated a vehicle stop and the driver, a 30-year-old male, complied. The suspect smelled of alcohol and admitted to having two beers before getting in the car. The suspect was given a field sobriety test and failed the test. He was then given an Alco-Sensor test in which he registered a 0.13. The officers brought the suspect back to the station and issued tickets to the Vestal Town Court for failure to stop at a red light and driving while intoxicated.