WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 19, 5:03 p.m. — Officers from Binghamton’s New York State University Police responded to a drug complaint in College in the Woods’ Seneca Hall, Investigator Patrick Reilly said. The officers spoke to the resident director and then went to the room where the smell of marijuana had been detected. The officers knocked on the door, and the room’s occupant allowed the officers entry into the room. The suspect, a 19-year-old male student, appeared to be under the influence of marijuana and after questioning he admitted to using it. The suspect was asked for identification and a forged Arizona driver’s license was found. Upon search the officers found a plastic baggie with a pacifier and a white powder in it, which the suspect identified as molly and is being tested in the police lab. The officers also found a glass pipe with a green leafy substance, which tested positive for marijuana. The student was issued three appearance tickets to the Vestal Town Court.

WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 19, 11:33 p.m. — Officers on patrol noted a vehicle exit the Hinman Community without its lights on, Reilly said. The officers followed the vehicle for a safe distance, and then initiated a traffic stop. The officers performed a check of the vehicle and as they did so they found an ID card in the vehicle. When they asked the driver, a 19-year-old male student, about the card he said he didn’t know about it. The officers checked the card, which was a state of Pennsylvania ID with the suspect’s face, but an incorrect date of birth. The case was referred to judicial.

THURSDAY, SEPT. 20, 12:17 a.m. — University police officers responded to a complaint of an intoxicated male in Newing College’s Broome Hall, Reilly said. The reporters said that they had brought the suspect home after he had drank a 16 oz. water bottle of cheap whiskey. When the other students tried to wake him up, he would just vomit. Harper’s Ferry was called and the student was transported to Wilkinson Hospital.