MONDAY, SEPT. 10, 9:09 p.m. — A 23-year-old male student reported to Binghamton’s New York State University Police that he had been robbed while working out in the East Gym, said Investigator Patrick Reilly. The student said that he entered the locker room at about 7:15 p.m. and placed his boots underneath a bench. After returning there he found the boots missing. There are no suspects or witnesses.

TUESDAY, SEPT. 11, 3:22 p.m. — Officers on patrol were called to the Hinman College Dining Hall after someone was observed eating french fries without paying for them, Reilly said. The suspect, a 19-year-old male student, was seen taking french fries from the kitchen area, then eating the fries and leaving them in another area of the dining hall before taking more fries and paying for those. A Sodexo worker saw this take place and after the student was informed, he was told that either he could pay for the fries or the case would be sent to judicial. The student decided to pay for the fries.

WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 12, 1:44 a.m. — Officers on patrol were called to Mountainview College’s Hunter Hall to assist a 19-year-old female student who had hurt herself, Reilly said. The officers found the victim, who had been Downtown that night and cut her finger. She said she had five cups of punch and then had gone to a bar and cut her finger. Harpur’s Ferry was called and they took care of the victim’s finger.

WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 12, 8:57 p.m. — Officers on patrol observed a vehicle fail to stop for a stop sign at the Bunn Hill Access Road, Reilly said. The officers then initiated a vehicle stop. Upon approaching the vehicle, they found the driver, a 23-year-old female student, had no insurance and that her registration was suspended. The suspect was given two traffic tickets to the Vestal Town Court.