The following accounts were provided by Investigator Mark Silverio of Binghamton’s New York State University Police.

Too many cards

FRIDAY, Aug. 30, 4:33 p.m. — An officer conducted a traffic stop in Parking Lot O2 between Dickinson Community and College-in-the-Woods. After stopping the vehicle, the officer asked the driver, a 19-year-old male, to provide his driver’s license and registration. While the driver was getting his driver’s license, the officer observed a second license in his wallet. The officer asked the driver for the other license, and the driver pulled out every other card in his wallet before handing over a fake ID, which showed an incorrect date of birth. The officer confiscated the false credentials, but let the driver off with a warning.

When in doubt, party harder

FRIDAY, Aug. 30, 8:30 p.m. — UPD and Binghamton Police Department (BPD) officers responded to 82 Front St. after the next-door residents complained about the student residents’ behavior, which they said included loud parties, lewd behavior and trash being left in the yard. Students were given a warning from both police departments that their behavior must be curbed or action would be taken against them, including arrest and eviction. The students said they understood and would change their behavior, and then continued with their party. Police did not pursue charges.

High stakes, higher nerves

FRIDAY, Aug. 30, 9:00 p.m. — An officer observed three 17-year-old male suspects walking out of a wooded area by Endicott Hall of Newing College, emanating the odor of marijuana. The officer stopped them, and all of the suspects admitted to smoking a joint. One suspect fainted while talking to the officer, falling backward and striking his head on the ground. The officer began administering first aid to the suspect who hit his head. Harpur’s Ferry responded to the scene, and the suspect was transported to the hospital to receive treatment.

Window smoke

SATURDAY, Aug. 31, 11:25 p.m. — Officers responded to a call from Residential Life employees in Hughes Hall of Hinman College. The callers reported observing a 19-year-old male suspect smoking what they believed to be marijuana near his window. Officers responded to the room in question, and the suspect admitted to smoking marijuana. The suspect turned over marijuana and two grinders that were sitting on his desk. The suspect consented to a search of his room, and the officers did not find anything further. The officers confiscated the contraband, but did not charge the suspect.