SATURDAY, MAY 5, 3 a.m. — Officers of Binghamton’s New York State University Police were called to Newing College’s Bingham Hall to settle a dispute between two male students, Investigator Patrick Reilly said. An 18-year-old male student said that he was being pushed around by a 20-year-old male student. The suspect had cornered the victim in the student’s room when someone called University Police out of fear for the victim’s safety. The officers spoke to the students, who were both intoxicated. The victim said he did not want to press charges.

SATURDAY, MAY 5, 9:01 a.m. — Officers on patrol were called to College-in-the-Woods’ Seneca Hall after a fire extinguisher had been discharged in the building, Reilly said. The officers saw the cleaning crew mopping up the discharge from the extinguisher. The crew said they did not know who had set off the extinguisher. The officers then found another extinguisher discharged and a third one outside of the building. The officers took all three fire extinguishers to the police station. The resident director of Seneca Hall was told to find out if the other buildings were missing an extinguisher. The case is still under investigation.

SATURDAY, MAY 5, 2:18 p.m. — Officers were dispatched to the space between Academic Buildings A and B after reports of an adult male harassing students in the area, Reilly said. The officers found the suspect, who was highly intoxicated, and asked him to leave the area. The suspect was uncooperative, refused to leave the area and told the officers to “fuck themselves.” The suspect was handcuffed and arrested for disorderly conduct and brought to Binghamton General Hospital for observation.