One of the most important traditions of the spring semester is Spring Fling, a campus-wide celebration of warmer weather and a chance for student clubs and organizations to spread the word about their activities. But with the coronavirus outbreak moving all campus activities online, clubs are missing out on their opportunity to advertise their presence to the student body. With that in mind, we’ve chosen to spotlight campus organizations in Pipe Dream’s first-ever Virtual Spring Fling. The six clubs we profiled range from tap dancers to bird-watchers, and everything in between. Read more about some of the groups that make up our campus community.

BU Audubon Society

Binghamton University’s Audubon Society attracts many bird-lovers from a set of diverse backgrounds.

Storytelling Workshop Club

The Storytelling Workshop Club offers a free-form outlet for creative expression.

Imagination Craft Works

The Imagination Craft Works club offers creative forms of stress relief.

Poker Club

The Binghamton University Poker Club allows students of all skill levels to practice and hone their poker skills through Texas Hold ‘em tournaments.

Tap That

Binghamton University’s Tap That club introduces beginners to tap dancing and provides an outlet for practice.