One of the most important traditions of the spring semester is Spring Fling, a campus-wide celebration of warmer weather and a chance for student clubs and organizations to spread the word about their activities. But with the coronavirus outbreak moving all campus activities online, clubs are missing out on their opportunity to advertise their presence to the student body. With that in mind, we’ve chosen to spotlight campus organizations in Pipe Dream’s first-ever Virtual Spring Fling. The six clubs we profiled range from tap dancers to bird-watchers, and everything in between. Read more about some of the groups that make up our campus community.
- Beat the system with these drug test tips
- The Blue Lives Matter movement is more than just an attempt to undermine Black Lives Matter
- The Binghamton Asylum for the Chronically Insane
- Bundy Museum’s “What Were You Wearing” exhibition displays the outfits of sexual assault victims
- Dining Halls see menu changes, lack of COVID-19 regulation enforcement