On-Campus Events

Lambda Upsilon Lambda holds annual banquet

On Saturday the 13th, Binghamton University’s La Unidad Latina, Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc. hosted their 38th annual “Noche Dorada” — a celebration of honor in Latin culture, community and accomplishments. La...

On-Campus Events

ACS on Campus hosts Relay for Life

American Cancer Society on Campus hosted their annual Relay for Life fundraiser on April 12 in support of everyone whose lives have been affected by cancer. From 4 p.m. to 12 a.m.,...

On-Campus Events

CSA holds annual Culture Night Banquet

The Mandela Room transformed into a dazzling wonderland on Friday, April 12, as the Caribbean Student Association (CSA) hosted its highly anticipated annual Culture Night Banquet. The doors opened around 7 p.m....

On-Campus Events

‘Light in the Piazza’ is a tale of love and familial bonds

The Binghamton University Art Museum opened its doors for a breathtaking production of the musical, “The Light in the Piazza” — the second installation of the spring 2024 Mainstage Productions. Performed at...

On-Campus Events

B-SMART hosts Matters of the Mind

The Binghamton Student Managed Adderall Research Team (B-SMART) hosted Matters of the Mind, an event that emphasized wellness, mental health and substance outreach and awareness, on Wednesday. Held in the West Gym’s...

On-Campus Events

DCP presents 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'

On April 12 and 13, the Dickinson Community Players (DCP) put on “The Picture of Dorian Gray,” an adaptation of the classic novel of the same name written by Oscar Wilde. The...

On-Campus Events

Men of Color Scholastic Society hosts first banquet

This past Saturday, Binghamton University’s Men Of Color Scholastic Society (MOCSS) hosted their first banquet, Golden Ticket Soiree, at Old Union Hall in celebration of student excellence. The MOCSS is an organization...

On-Campus Events

Pretty Girls Sweat holds Pink Brunch

Pink is back and better with Pretty Girls Sweat’s (PGS) reintroduction of their annual Pink Brunch. The pink and floral themed event took place in the Chenango Champlain Collegiate Center (C4) Multipurpose...

On-Campus Events

Chabad hosts Shabbat 2400

In commemoration of its 30th annual gathering, Chabad at Binghamton proudly held their Shabbat 2400 event, drawing thousands of students to the Events Center to enjoy singing, dancing, performances, dinner and the...

On-Campus Events

BFA seniors showcase the culmination of their artwork

The latest art exhibition at Binghamton University is now open, titled “Everything I’ve Never Said,” which features the work of 15 seniors in BU’s Art and Design bachelor’s of fine arts (BFA)...

On-Campus Events

SASE hosts third-annual cultural fair

The Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers hosted their third-annual SASE Exchange fair last Sunday, featuring activities, traditional food and games from seven different countries. Visitors were able to participate in interactive...

On-Campus Events

'Total Eclipse of the Art' exhibitions

As the April 8 solar eclipse draws near, the Binghamton University Art Museum (BUAM) has unveiled an exhibition fit to honor the event. The pop-up exhibition, cleverly entitled “Total Eclipse of the...

On-Campus Events

SAPB brings Rainn Wilson to Binghamton

Rainn Wilson, Emmy-nominated actor best known for his portrayal of Dwight Schrute on the critically acclaimed sitcom, “The Office,” shared his personal journey with mental health and spirituality to a sold-out crowd...