Off-Campus Events

Mac & Cheese Fest returns for ninth year

It was a mac and cheese filled night on Thursday at the Hilton DoubleTree in Downtown Binghamton. The Mac & Cheese Fest, a yearly event that fundraises for the Binghamton Philharmonic Orchestra,...

Off-Campus Events

Markets of Broome holds first Sweets and Treats Market

This past Thursday, Markets of Broome held their first ever “Sweets and Treats Market,” inviting local bakers and business owners to come and participate. The market was held indoors at the barn-like...

Off-Campus Events

The Phelps Mansion Museum performs 'Romeo and Juliet'

For those who attended Director Chris Nickerson’s, ’90, rendition of “Romeo and Juliet” at the Phelps Mansion Museum, they were in for an innovative experience. While the production takes place in a...

Off-Campus Events

KNOW Theatre presents "Becky Shaw"

“Becky Shaw,” written by Gina Gionfriddo, is being put on at the KNOW Theatre in Downtown Binghamton. Set in the early 2000s and taking place across three cities — including New York,...

Off-Campus Events

Just Breathe and VGA collaborate for Smash Bros. tournament

This past Thursday, Just Breathe, a local cannabis dispensary in Downtown Binghamton, hosted their first Super Smash Bros. tournament in collaboration with Binghamton University’s Video Game Association (VGA). Olivia Cornwell, BU ’23...

Off-Campus Events

Rafael Grigorian Ballet Theatre Presents ‘The Nutcracker’

“The Nutcracker,” the enchanting holiday ballet and tradition, was brought to Binghamton by the Rafael Grigorian Ballet School & Performing Company this past weekend. Shows took place at Clemens Center in Elmira,...

Off-Campus Events

The 14th annual Student Experimental Film Festival

Binghamton University students enrolled in CINE 300: Curating Film and Video held their 14th annual Student Experimental Film Festival (SEFF) on Dec. 2 and 3. The class, which is currently led by...

Off-Campus Events

Bundy Fest raises funding for Bundy Museum

The Bundy Museum of History and Art hosted Bundy Fest last Saturday, a day-long fundraiser of music, food and art in response to the museum’s major donor loss. Binghamton artists, musicians and...

Off-Campus Events

Kilmer Mansion hosts 'Hot Cider and History'

This past Thursday, the Kilmer Mansion invited Broome County historian Roger Luther for their “Hot Cider and History — Abandoned” event. With Binghamton’s winter weather creeping in, the hot apple cider warmed...

Off-Campus Events

Slaughterland Screampark has haunting, creepy, 3D attractions

With Halloween on our heels, there is no better way to get in the spirit of the season than Slaughterland Screampark. Located at 666 Barrier Road, just a 15-minute drive from Binghamton...