FRIDAY, MARCH 18, 5:47 p.m. — A 67-year-old female worker parked her car in the disabled lot between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and found that during that time her car had accumulated several scrapes and dents, said Investigator Patrick J. Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police. She reported this to University Police, but when officers asked her about the damage, there was some confusion as to what damage had been previously done to the car and what had happened that day. The case is still under investigation.

TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2:35 p.m. — During a routine fire inspection in Newing College’s Chenango Hall, the residential director of the building and fire fighters conducting the inspection found two knives in the room of a 19-year-old male student, Reilly said. One of the knives was a hunting knife. The inspectors left an item receipt in the room so that the suspect can pick it up when he wants to.

SATURDAY, MARCH 26, 4:41 p.m. — A patrol driving through Hinman College noticed some graffiti on Roosevelt Hall, Reilly said. The graffiti resembled the video game character Mario from the popular Nintendo games and was drawn in chalk. Maintenance workers washed the graffiti off with water. There are no known suspects.