Halloween enthusiasts who have already picked out their costumes, watched their favorite horror movies and decorated their dorm rooms might be looking for more ways to welcome October. Luckily, the Binghamton area is host to plenty of spooky off-campus events this month. Check out Pipe Dream’s guide to ghoulish gatherings from First Friday through HalloWeekend.

Zombie Art Walk, Oct. 6

During October’s First Friday Art Walk, a horde of zombies will make its way across Downtown Binghamton. Participation in the gory parade is free and open to the public. While master makeup artists might take this opportunity to show off their skills by “zombifying” themselves or their friends, you don’t need to be an effects expert to participate. The Binghamton-based performance group, Summer Savoyards, will be doing zombie makeup and face painting from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Christ Episcopal Church, on the corner of Henry and Water streets. The walk will start at the Metrocenter and take place from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.

“CLEW!” A Phelps Mansion Interactive Mystery Event, Oct. 6, 7 and 8

Murder mystery parties may seem relatively niche, but if you’ve ever wanted to attend one, you might want to head to the Phelps Mansion Museum this weekend. Loosely based on the eponymous board game, “CLEW!” (aka “Clue”) is a mystery theater event with audience participation. Guests are encouraged to dress up like their favorite characters and prizes will be awarded throughout the night to the best detective, best suspect and best costume. The museum will be hosting nine performances of the mystery show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 6:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m. and 9 p.m. Each show has room for 15 participants, and tickets are $25.

Supernatural Double Feature at the Bundy Museum, Oct. 12

In the spirit of both celebrating Halloween and supporting local artists, the Bundy Museum of History and Art will be screening two locally produced horror movies. “Portrait of a Monstrous Soul” is a vampire story written and directed by Binghamton community member Mark Dickinson, and “House on Ghost Hill Road,” directed by Ted Nappi, adjunct lecturer at SUNY Broome, was filmed in Chenango County. The event will show both movies back-to-back and will run from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Admission is $5.

“Tales from the Script” Halloween play festival, Oct. 13 and 14

Attending this local sketch show is a great way to sink your teeth into the Halloween spirit and spook yourself on Friday the 13th, too. Binghamton theater group Därkhorse Drämatists will be performing a series of original Halloween-themed shorts at the Endicott Performing Arts Center on Oct. 13 and 14 at 8 p.m. Student admission is $10.

“The Magical Music of Harry Potter,” Oct. 27

If you’re looking for something less scary and more magical, the Binghamton Philharmonic Orchestra will be kicking off HalloWeekend with a performance of music from the Harry Potter movies. Student discounts are no longer available for this performance, which takes place at the Broome County Forum Theatre, but if you’re willing to pay full price, adult tickets are $20, $30 or $45 depending on where you sit. Costumes are encouraged, so feel free to sport your house colors or break out your favorite pair of round eyeglasses.

Rocky Horror Spectacular, Oct. 27 and 28

Movie lovers don’t have to venture any further than Downtown Binghamton to experience a time-honored Halloween tradition. Chatterbox Cafe, Tapas and Oyster Bar on Main Street will be hosting a “Rocky Horror Picture Show” parody show Oct. 27 and 28 at 8 p.m. Tickets are $25 if bought in advance and $30 at the door, and a meal is included with each ticket. Proceeds will be donated to Chemung Pride, an organization dedicated to LGBTQ-rights awareness in nearby Chemung County.