Nia Pellone/Staff Photographer

You’ve hit the frats and the bars, but the night’s still young. But where should you go when your night just doesn’t feel complete? If you’re looking for greasy, cheap, delicious food, these restaurants should be your go-to.

1. Pasquale’s

If you don’t want to go far, Pasquale’s Pizza is literally steps away from the bars on State Street. You’ve definitely seen it, and you’ve probably been inside it — if not to eat, then to stay out of the cold while waiting for a pass-back. Next to JT’s, Pasquale’s serves up specialty pizzas for low prices. The pizzeria has become as popular a spot on State Street as the bars.

“I think the bathrooms inside need to open once in a while,” said Stella Spiegel, a junior double-majoring in marketing and global management. “When people come in drunk, they can’t go to the bathroom. But other than that, it’s a fun place for drunk people to go when the bars close.”

If you’ve already made it to campus and are craving pizza, you’re in luck. Pasquale’s delivers and is open until 4:30 a.m. on weekends. But even if you’re not in the mood for pizza or sheltering yourself from Binghamton weather, Pasquale’s is still a great place to watch drunk people stumble in and pass out in the booths.

2. Binghamton Hots

A block away from State Street at 128 Washington St., this Downtown eatery caters specifically to late-night dining and is open until 3:30 a.m. on weekends. It has quickly become a student favorite. Binghamton Hots serves a wide array of burgers, sandwiches and vegetarian options. Take a quick glance at their Facebook photos and you’ll find a basket of Oreo cream cheese truffles and chocolate chip blondies. What’s not to like?

3. The Spot Restaurant

This restaurant is no stranger to the drunk college student. Located at 1062 Upper Front St., The Spot Restaurant serves up standard diner food with a Greek twist. Its many-paged menu specializes in breakfast food, but you can always get a plate of cheese fries, the perfect after-party dish. If you’re looking for more of a sit-down meal, this is the place to go. It’s reasonably priced with quality service and good food. Plus, it’s open 24 hours a day.

And if you’re in the mood for a couple more drinks, The Spot has a bar that stays open late. So yes, you can have that breakfast shot with your eggs and pancakes.

4. DP Dough and Adriano’s

As far as classic college delivery places go, DP Dough and Adriano’s are two of the most popular. DP Dough has locations in college towns all over the country and is famous for its wide variety of calzones, such as the “Party Zone” (hamburger meat, peppers, onion, pepperoni and cheddar and mozzarella cheeses) and the “Buffer Zone” (made to taste like a buffalo wing with breaded chicken, bleu cheese, hot sauce and mozzarella cheese).

Adriano’s, one of the few pizza places open late, has its very own specialty calzone menu, complete with more than 40 varieties. It also serves pizza and subs. The pizza isn’t great, but it’ll fill you up.

DP Dough is located on Vestal Parkway East and is open until 3 a.m. Adriano’s is on Floral Avenue in Johnson City. It delivers until 3:30 a.m., but only to campus.

5. The Nite Owl

If all else fails and you’re back on campus, you can always head over to the Hinman Nite Owl. With its late hours, wide array of snack options and ample seating, Hinman may have the best Nite Owl on campus.

“It’s always a mad rush for the pizza logs every weekend,” said Giovanna Steinhaus, a senior double-majoring in Spanish and psychology. “I like the Nite Owl, but I don’t like going if I have to wait on a long line.”

At Hinman, you can grab some coveted pizza logs or a plain old box of cereal and enjoy your meal with tables upon tables of drunk college students. It’s open until 4 a.m. on Friday and Saturday, so it’s the perfect place to have a bite to eat before passing out.

None of these options are particularly healthy, but you probably won’t even remember ordering them in the morning. And that’s kind of the point.