Having a personal stylist in the comfort of your home may seem like a fantasy, but now that fantasy can become a reality. Oh That’s You, a recently launched website, is about to take the fashion industry by storm. Ladies, say goodbye to the days of rummaging through your closet for hours and still finding nothing to wear. This new Internet phenomenon will have all you fashionistas looking absolutely fabulous.

Let’s be real. Girls want to look good, but it can be hard to find the perfect fit. Every body type is unique, so it’s often a challenge to find the clothes that complement us. Oh That’s You gives you the power to create and establish a wardrobe that will have heads turning.

This unique website launched in 2011 and was designed to help girls discover new trends and products that will make them feel their best.

“What differentiates us the most from other fashion and beauty websites is that we are concerned with exactly the type of person you are,” said Mary Egbula, a contributing writer for Oh That’s You.

This website is fully directed at one person — you.

The site asks a bunch of questions about your looks, from your eye color to face shape. It then uses this information to match clothes and beauty products that will be the most flattering for your body type. For example, it can help you find the perfect shade of foundation or eye shadow. All you have to do is click the “Is it me?” button under any product, and the site lets you know if it will work for you. It’s like magic.

One of the best parts about the website is how easy it is to get the opinions of the other fashionistas. Many of us have been victims of friends who say we look good even when we don’t. The site has a “Style Exchange” feature, which allows real people to give each other advice and feedback on fashion choices, beauty statements and new ideas. You simply snap a photo of yourself and post it to the feed, where others can comment and “rate” your outfit.

And, if you’re stuck between two favorite fashion pieces, you can upload both and ask people to “rate” which one they like better. Suddenly, choosing an outfit is effortless.

Another instant perk is that becoming a member of this new couture website is totally free. Just register with your email address or sign up through Facebook to immediately get access to real, personalized fashion and beauty advice.

In addition, Oh That’s You offers personal clothing, makeup and outfit profiles, where you can upload photos of your favorite items and share them with your friends and the rest of the Oh That’s You community.

It’s never been easier to get free feedback and advice from the worlds of beauty and fashion. So what are you waiting for? Your personal stylist is just a click away.